The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
So, the forum I've always been missing and referenced here revived.
And a few weeks back I had a dream in which everyone got hit by some sort of infanto-ray and turned back into their old child, complete with personality.

I am so drowning in nostalgia at this moment. I don't care if it's the middle of exam weeks.

I don't know where to start with this.

1) Cool cool lol

2) I've been in a movie, a musical, and about 5 stage productions, also wrote/directed/filmed/choreographed stunts for 2 stunt shows, voiceacting, etc etc. I checked my site and it seems the pages for all that are created, but I just didn't publish them because I'm waiting on reels to be put together for them. Some things, like the voiceacting credit, are damn near impossible to find. So I may have to just straight make a demo reel.

3) The convention stuff will be a very small part, mainly because the convention essentially runs my life right now. I want to be able to separate my entertainment credits from that to where it becomes something I DID and not WHO I AM. I hopefully will have everything up soon. But I really need demos

How do you get into that? Voiceacting is simple enough, but I've always been interested in stunt choreography. I'm a big fan of Jackie Chan, if you didn't already know. :sweat:

Please tell me. :D

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
How do you get into that? Voiceacting is simple enough, but I've always been interested in stunt choreography. I'm a big fan of Jackie Chan, if you didn't already know. :sweat:

Please tell me. :D

Had friends into it and just studied videos, online stuff, etc etc. I'm pretty much self taught, plus got tons of tips and learnings from Mark Musashi

It's over 8,000!
Ah, well, I guess I should get back into shape so I can do stunts and work my way into it. :laugh:

Ah, well, I guess I should get back into shape so I can do stunts and work my way into it. :laugh:

Martial arts is honestly the best way to get into it. Once you have the martial arts down it'll be easy to recalculate it for stunts

Agreed. After a while, you just get the eye for it.

Absolutely, but be prepared for that knowledge to ruin every action movie you've ever seen LOL You'll be able ot visually pick it apart and you will be like *facepalm*

It's over 8,000!
Agh, I remember the triple kick in Police Story 2 from when I was like six or something. There were wires to extend it just so you could see it. :shakefist

The triple kick can be done, but it doesn't look as good as that.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
My cat chewed through my ear buds wiring and cut one off! ><

WTH?! She never chews on wire! GAH! She ravaged some of my DnD books corners too! What is she? Part rodent?!

Status
Not open for further replies.