Question are villian allowed? because i love to join lol yes I would go against my fellow hju people either as a protagonist gone bad then back to good or an antagonist gone good. Any one who knows me knows me well for my ability to play a good antagonist. That and i need a small rpg to join that isn't a big project. Lmk I dunno if I want a rider well see what ever I come up with.

Like a passing wind...
Matrix, Gender has been correctified. lol I had just woken up when I typed that out.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
That is fine....but Shanti should be orignally from this world, the real world. Get what I am saying? She shouldn't have been from another world...or I really missed something in the old RP.

Hey man I get on....sometimes... get on tonight brothaa.

Yeah sure why not. I know how much you like OOO so I definitely am down for that. Yeah, DK is on like 24/7, he always gets the characters he wants :p

Perfect dude. Accepted. And yes you may use Ghost Imagin if you want.

So is Maki a male or female? Cause you put female, but you kept calling him 'he' in the bio lol. Just verify it for me and your accepted.

Thank you, made it just how I wanted it. Even the picture! Awesome definitely accepted.

Def feels good to see his name again. Accepted as usual.

He became a mercenary? I never knew that. I forgot what happened to Nicholas. Welcome back Artic. Accepted.

Someone did use Kuuga way back when, think it was Ryuutaros. We will see if he wants him again, cause I think he ended up using New Den O anyways. So for now, you is Kuuga man!
Thanks. Glad to be a part of this project.

I looked back on the very first one, and saw the Chronotia had Psyga, but I haven't seen him here at all recently. Does anyone know if he's hanging around or is he busy with his life?

Name: Kazama Bidou
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Double
Master-Grade-Figurise-18-Kamen-Rider-W-Double-Cyclone-Joker-Model-Kit01.jpg

Returning from either RPGs: No
Bio: Kazama Bidou spent much of his childhood bouncing back and forth between living in Japan and abroad, so he was raised and immersed in both Eastern and Western cultures. Although he missed instant access to the Toku programs he loves while overseas, it was made up for the fact that he didn't have to deal with his burdensome given name in English-speaking schools.

Having really never really grown up, Kazama often let himself slide through life with minimal effort: jumping from major to major, and job to job like he jumped through new homes as a kid. Kazama keeps in contact with a lot of his friend online, and he joined HJU a few years earlier to be able to share his Toku interest with like-minded individuals wherever he may currently be.

Matrix of Leadership
Question are villian allowed? because i love to join lol yes I would go against my fellow hju people either as a protagonist gone bad then back to good or an antagonist gone good. Any one who knows me knows me well for my ability to play a good antagonist. That and i need a small rpg to join that isn't a big project. Lmk I dunno if I want a rider well see what ever I come up with.
We could always use a villian from HJU. That could really change things up. Just let me know what some ideas are.
Thanks. Glad to be a part of this project.

I looked back on the very first one, and saw the Chronotia had Psyga, but I haven't seen him here at all recently. Does anyone know if he's hanging around or is he busy with his life?
Have heard from him in ages. Since the 2nd RP. So who the hell knows if he will be back. If you would like Pysga, you may have him. Chronotia had like 10 characters so he can have someone else(he is one of the main reasons I have made a character maximumum)
Name: Kazama Bidou
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Double
Master-Grade-Figurise-18-Kamen-Rider-W-Double-Cyclone-Joker-Model-Kit01.jpg

Returning from either RPGs: No
Bio: Kazama Bidou spent much of his childhood bouncing back and forth between living in Japan and abroad, so he was raised and immersed in both Eastern and Western cultures. Although he missed instant access to the Toku programs he loves while overseas, it was made up for the fact that he didn't have to deal with his burdensome given name in English-speaking schools.

Having really never really grown up, Kazama often let himself slide through life with minimal effort: jumping from major to major, and job to job like he jumped through new homes as a kid. Kazama keeps in contact with a lot of his friend online, and he joined HJU a few years earlier to be able to share his Toku interest with like-minded individuals wherever he may currently be.

Accepted

Well, this is interesting. It was actually the first HJU RP that led me here, so I'd love to get in on this one. Mind penciling me in for Blade?

Usually picking some sorta dopant or orphenoc would be a wise choice. But
hmm....inspiration wise The villian from HJU should be a rider, but because I wasn't part of the first one I do not know which riders are available.

though...my debut here years ago as a successful villain was I played Ketaros. In a Kabuto Rp. So naturally I think that would be a good choice. But I like to know what's avaliable what Isn't. Then I can work some sort of scenerio in that is good for an antagonist, but doesn't take over the whole story.

Is Decade avaliable?