Status
Not open for further replies.
A simple passerby...
How did Eiji get Medals from Gamel just from touching him? He could at least have used the claws to rip them out.

I think it works the same way for when he obtained Kazari's Medals, just that they didn't SHOW it. Besides, it wasn't a touch, it was a really stunning punch anyone who choke from it if you imagine yourself being punched like that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I think it works the same way for when he obtained Kazari's Medals, just that they didn't SHOW it. Besides, it wasn't a touch, it was a really stunning punch anyone who choke from it if you imagine yourself being punched like that.

I think Gamel got hit right in his belt, which I think is his weak point.

- Unless Wiki is lying, Shinnosuke Abe (Tsukuba) is a pro baseball player. Toei should cast him in a lead role for a future show, he has a good look for a hero.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I kept saying, while watching this episode, that he had something cool about him, and that I'd love to see him as lead for a new show.

- Unless Wiki is lying, Shinnosuke Abe (Tsukuba) is a pro baseball player. Toei should cast him in a lead role for a future show, he has a good look for a hero.

Yeah, completely different Shinnosuke Abe. This Abe was Impactor Logia in Gransazer. I agree he should be the lead role for a future show however, even though it's highly unlikely.

私の占いは当たる
Yeah, completely different Shinnosuke Abe. This Abe was Impactor Logia in Gransazer. I agree he should be the lead role for a future show however, even though it's highly unlikely.

According to Japanese wiki he was also in the first episode of Faiz and episodes 29-30 of Kabuto. :thumbs:

- I don't mind Goto being antagonistic toward Eiji and (especially) Ankh, but why must Yonemura (He always has to ruin it, doesn't he? Kobayashi was more or less keeping him tempered) make him a narcissistic jerk?

Wait for the next episode. They highlighted his behavior in order to make his development in the following episode more perceptible. It's a cheap technique, but not uncommon at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.