You who doesn't get on Skype anymore, would you allow Another OOO? Kinda like Another Agito? DK has unnatural claiming abilities. Also, co-mod, right here! :thumbs:

Friendship and the Cosmos.
May I join this? I know I wasn't part of the previous one, but it looks very cool

Ore, Sanjou!
Name: Hector Alvarez
Picture:
takutosinnoh.png

Rider Designation: Yuuki
360pxdenoyuukihijack.jpg

Returning from either RPG?: No
Bio: A 19-year-old american college student of various interests, including sketching, music, anime, tokusatsu, and video games. An optimistic person despite some flaws like comparitively poor social skills. Not much of a sports fan, but he has a considerable imagination. Joined HJU in 2008, wherein he managed to keep up to date on the latest news on Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, along with starting his own tokusatsu collection. Has also gone to several Anime Conventions and enjoys cosplay. He might be a little tough to get along with at times, but he always means well. One night, as he was walking by the train tracks near his local harbor, Hector came upon a spectral train that was both strange yet familiar. It stopped, as if beckoning to him, so he got on, and the Ghost Train departed for somewhere unknown

Last edited:
Like a passing wind...
Name: Maki Shuuichi
Rider Designation: Kabuto
Picture:
499022.jpg
Returning from RPG: No
Bio: A close friend of Yamamoto's from the previous RPGs. He's also a fan of Toku but never carried as far Yamamoto did. Yamamoto collected and bought anything Toku. Maki was just content with owning a few pieces of merchandise and keeping up with the show. He's good with meeting new people though he can be shy at first, Maki can be very optimistic. Silly when the time is appropriate and also serious when it calls for it. Confused with his friend's sudden disappearance, he has come to HJU with hopes of finding one though he isn't exactly a member like Yamamoto was...

I'll make a bio for my Femme character later on.

Last edited:
For the lulz.
Name: Evan Lorentz

Picture:
hotd06.jpg

[I'm basing him off of Hirano since my build is pretty much the same.]

Rider Designation: Imperer
blogcont0051.jpg

Returning: No

Bio: A 19 year old professional slacker who just really tries to avoid stressing himself out. Has a few friends but overall doesn't really care about people. Very good with animals, though. Keeps an Mp3 player on him at all times. The kind of guy you'd think was a bastard until you got to know him. Joined HJU a few months ago to connect with a community with intelligent Toku discussion.

[By the way, has anyone claimed Todoroki or Zanki?]

In Justice, We Trust!
Character Bio:
Name: Will Woo
Picture(optional): Can’t find the photo, but it’s exactly the same as RK drew last time around.
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Shadow
user7037pic653125873879.jpg

Shadow's cape can turn into bat-like wings, allowing for Shadow to gain flight. On his fingers are extendable claws which can be charged with blood red energy that can also be used as a projectile attack. Shadow also wields an oversized blade known as the ZanBuster sword, it has similar properties to the Zanvat Shadow has a wide array of finishers:
Wake Up 1: A Rider Kick simular to Kiva's Wake Up Fever
Wake up 2: Shadow's claws begins to extend and charge with energy, Shadow then rushes his opponent and attacks with high speed.
Wake Up 3: A finisher utilizing the Zanbuster sword.
Returning from either RPG: Yes
Bio: Following the events of his journey with the HJU Riders, Will returned to the world of Kiva where he began to forge a new world, as King he dreamed of Fangires and Humans living together in peace. He realized his goal and began to raise a family, aiding in giving birth to his Daughter and next in line for the throne: Koumori.

Things were perfect for Will, however he was overthrown by a rouge group of Fangires, and betrayed by those closest to him. Will embarked on a new journey with his daughter to find the strength in order to retake his home. This chance would never come however as Will found himself enveloped in a bright white light he found himself back in his own room, with no recollection of what happened. It turned out that in his world, Will had been missing for quite sometime, and suddenly out of no where just magically appeared again. With no memory of what happened during the last few years he had been missing, Will steadily returned to his normal life and hobbies, however...posting on HJU and watching Tokusatsou never felt the same to him again...

Feels good to use Will again!:castlerock:

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Name: Evan Lorentz

Picture:
hotd06.jpg

[I'm basing him off of Hirano since my build is pretty much the same.]

Rider Designation: Imperer
blogcont0051.jpg

Returning: No

Bio: A 19 year old professional slacker who just really tries to avoid stressing himself out. Has a few friends but overall doesn't really care about people. Very good with animals, though. Keeps an Mp3 player on him at all times. The kind of guy you'd think was a bastard until you got to know him. Joined HJU a few months ago to connect with a community with intelligent Toku discussion.

[By the way, has anyone claimed Todoroki or Zanki?]

Arctic had Todorki last time around, dunno if he plans on using him again.

Lurker
Arctic had Todoroki last time around, dunno if he plans on using him again.

That was for Ryugo, who I might not reprise the role of.

~

Character Bio:
Name: Nicholas Santos
Picture(optional):
santoshju2.png

Rider Designation(Picture optional as well):
knightl.jpg

Returning from either RPG: Yes
Bio: After the defeat of Gaoh, Nicholas became a mercenary in his world, earning him the reputation of "The Black Knight". On his travels with the other HJU riders, he discovered that his friend had turned to Dai-Shocker and was about to go look for him.

However, he woke up back in his room, recollecting his travels as some sort of weird lucid dream. Nicholas decided to ditch the silly dream and resume life on Henshin Justice and TVTropes.