Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
I had a bad feeling about this that someone is making a duplicate account....

Since "duplicate" would mean a copy an original, and since your numbnut ignorant admin banned the original, then one would say it would be impossible for this to be a duplicate of anything, wouldn't one??

And yet the perpetraitor orphen20 gets away with his harrassment

yeah great site this!

n/s
Since "duplicate" would mean a copy an original, and since your numbnut ignorant admin banned the original, then one would say it would be impossible for this to be a duplicate of anything, wouldn't one??

And yet the perpetraitor orphen20 gets away with his harrassment

yeah great site this!

First and foremost, we are victims, not you. Second, never call admins ignorant and numbnut. Your false accusation and nasty attitude would increase your chance of getting banned. You don't have friends in real life because you have mental issues. We have "lives" and real friends, you know.

S

scikaiju

First and foremost, we are victims, not you. Second, never call admins ignorant and numbnut. Your false accusation and nasty attitude would increase your chance of getting banned. You don't have friends in real life because you have mental issues. We have "lives" and real friends, you know.

Stop it right now. We don't need you intiating any more situations. You're as much to blame for hatappened as he was.

Stop it right now. We don't need you intiating any more situations. You're as much to blame for hatappened as he was.

Seems you hit the nail right on the head, except orphen20 is not just "as much to blame", he started the whole thing by harassing me in PM's that even your numbnut admin agreed was out of line, but still did nothing.

Orphen20 is a danger to this forum and all of its members

You have been warned

Last edited:

How can you be the victim, when I had never heard of you or anything until you started PM me because you said I quoted you??

I think you have the mental health issues young boy

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
You know, once you start showing a total disregard for the rules and throwing aggressive racial slurs around in PMs when an admin is being absolutely civil with you, I'm inclined to think the victim defense isn't going to work anymore.

n/s
Let's just move on. We're not going to talk about him; otherwise, it will get any worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.