210yq.jpg

...How does Bladerun stand a chance against ShinkenRed? That scene must be while Takeru is off-guard.

Eye See You
As much as I like Takeru, he has NO right to say any "Amateur" comments towards any of the Gosei Angels like he did with the Go-Onger group considering these are GoseiAngels and are technically "higher" in the human food chain imo.

Not at all. Takeru has a "This guy is the biggest pussy I've ever seen, I'm about to burst into laughter." look.

ShinkenRed shooting GoseiPink omg :O_O:

He probally has a problem with her ears.

This movie looks like it's going to be HOT.

Agreed.

Genta looks like he's trying to hit on Eri with his Gold Sushi (I dunno wtf is she holding onto) and I see Hyde standing next to Mone... *goes green with envy* and people? you need to stop insulting the Goseigers. I know most of you think ZOMG! Shinkengers are da badasses!! I'm fine with that but is it necessary to shoot the Goseigers right after that? who cares if Arata is girlie and looks like a pussy? at least the guy doesn't scream his lungs every few mins.

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

Unless this a hint to the Bladerunner movies involving replicas, HOW THE HELL ARE THERE TWO BUREDORANS????? :O_O:

I don't get it. What does Blade Runner have to do with that picture:

gosei212.jpg

Takeru - Oh my god, there is a 12 year old boy acting as a red ranger!!!!

GoseiRed - HEY!!!

Takeru - Listen kid, let the REAL men do the fighting and get the hell out of here. You don't belong. Go back to where you came from and whine there, just as long as you are out of my way.

LOL Okay, this thing turned out pretty bad, but I'll think of one that is better.