Status
Not open for further replies.
watching Deathly Hallows Part 1 in less than 3 hours' time, can't wait to see how it turns out.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Ends on a cliffhanger, unsurprisingly. One thing I was wondering was where they were going to do the cut-off between movies. I think they picked a pretty good spot.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Ends on a cliffhanger, unsurprisingly. One thing I was wondering was where they were going to do the cut-off between movies. I think they picked a pretty good spot.
I can't wait for the European Bootlegs gets online so i can get it cause its in good quality so

just got back from it and I pretty much enjoyed it more than Year 4-6. I actually thought Year 5 and 6 should have been done in 2 parts as well. I might not be able to see Part 2...

Part 2 comes out around the same time I have to leave to study abroad. :( and I don't wanna imagine how much it would cost me to watch a movie in another country.

Super Moderator
Part 2 comes out around the same time I have to leave to study abroad. :( and I don't wanna imagine how much it would cost me to watch a movie in another country.

I would suppose it depended on the country~ :p Where are you studying?

二番目の翻訳者

I know how you feel. I missed Up in theaters that way -- Japan always releases its Pixar movies in December and I was going home in September... too late to see it in America, too early to see it in Japan... :redface2:

Fortunately I have awesome friends who were very understanding and did not spoil it for me at all.

Fear the glasses!!
I'm going to wait until Part 1 and Part 2 are out, then watch it as a marathon. I hate cliffies.

And yeah, he was. I still regret missing that KNOWING he was in it. BAHGLKJSOEIRUO#I$(@!*#&!

Status
Not open for further replies.