Status
Not open for further replies.
Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
GataKiriBa's kick was more like a Jump-kick-land-in-giant-monsters-mouth-and-attack and he hasn't even used SaGoZo yet. How about we talk about attacks he's actually used?

Did any1 actually bother to check the original post? It's confusing but @_@

I liked the episode, (the last one too, although Toride-Vendor was meh) and Dr. Maki is pretty awesome. He's one interesting character!

Anyways, this episode had a pretty good plot, and it's nice to know more about Gotou, but the camera work was pretty lame in some scenes. And EIJI PLEASE STOP USING CHEETAH BECAUSE THE EFFECTS ARE HORRIBLE.

Also, I think we're getting full combos too fast. I don't really think it's too bad, but better build-up would be nice. It's more exciting to see a full combo form than a slight change. SaGohZa should be interesting though.

So all in all, I still like OOO, but the cheetah powers need BETTER EFFECTS!!!!!!

By the way, Mezool's actress is only 13.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Now, she's weaken without her Core Medals, she won't be able be back her Greeed form.

It stinks.
She'll probably get it back from Gamel, seeing how he got her Tako Medals back from OOO in Episode 11.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I can't believe OOO lost both of the Tako Medals. Why couldn't they just have him lose one of them and one of the Unagi Medals, so that we can see a form with the Tako Legs. Also, even though we didn't see the whole of TakaKiriTa's Scanning Charge, its obvious that OOO would of just cross slashed the Yummy, like the TakaKiriBa attack in episode 1 and LaKiriBa in episode 8. Other then that, I can't wait to see SaGoZo in action next week. Even if this Combo's Scanning Charge is revealed to be a Rider Kick (again), hopefully, it'll be awesome. Have you guys noticed that all of the Combo's Scanning Charge finishers are Rider Kicks, expect for LaToraTa? Why can't they make each Combo finisher different? Like for example, SaGoZo's finisher could've been a Rider Punch, considering he has big Gorilla Arms.

OOOs did not loose the medals, it was Ankh. See my post with the picture.

Kamen Rider Meta
And EIJI PLEASE STOP USING CHEETAH BECAUSE THE EFFECTS ARE HORRIBLE.
Is it really worse than Kuuga's "speed" being "the camera moving really fast for a second." Though, yeah, I could see he was clearly jogging or something :laugh:
Also, I think we're getting full combos too fast. I don't really think it's too bad, but better build-up would be nice. It's more exciting to see a full combo form than a slight change. SaGohZa should be interesting though.
I think that's because the production wants three full combos so they can whittle off the mix-and-match combos and then introduce Birth for new toys and stuff until it's time for a Blue combo
By the way, Mezool's actress is only 13.
Yeah we...we know. This is probably why very few scenes with the two together have them in human form.

Status
Not open for further replies.