ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Zero Fang Form is gonna kick the living **** out of everyone. I seriously love that form.
I do think by now, everyone should already know that it's called Ultimate Zero. :sweat:

[hide]ultimate+zero.jpg
Ultraman Zero: Ultimate Form[/hide]

I doubt that. My take on it is that Belial retreated to the far reaches of our galaxy - far away from M78's influence - to lick his wounds and start afresh without the risk of the Ultramen noticing too early. The galaxy is huuuuuuuuuuge, you know! "Zero from another space" likely just refers to how damn far away M78 is relative to where this film takes place, I bet.

You are totally correct there.
The concept of this movie is based on the multiverse theory.

10qm7gn.jpg

レイモン (雷蒙)
I do think by now, everyone should already know that it's called Ultimate Zero. :sweat:

[hide]ultimate+zero.jpg
Ultraman Zero: Ultimate Form[/hide]

It's better if TPC could make Zero to have new suit form instead of wearing armors as the new form.

I’ve seen the trailer. And yes, I believe that this movie will surpass the Movie War Core due to its awesomeness. But I still forgive the Movie War Core due to Skull’s backstory written by Riku Sanjo. But heck, the CGI of the new Ultraman movie this year is a full blast compared to UGL & even KR Decade All Riders.

As my friend exclaimed: Now THAT’S a toku movie should have been. Actually, he said it when we are discussing Ultra Galaxy Legend movie & the WxDecade crossover. Movie War 2010 is a hit-or-miss movie full of fanservice (the Double part was good) while the Ultra Galaxy Legend movie sent that pile of garbage into the trash can.
So we have kickass toku movies this year: Ultraman Zero the Movie & Kamen Rider W Forever: The Gaia Memories of Fate. The former is like Tsuburaya made a terrific effort on putting top-notch special effects with top notch storytelling about the adventures of the new hero while the latter has the writing prowess of Riku Sanjo and the directing and action choreography genius of Koichi Sakamoto (Warning: for PR and American Toku haters, please DON’T watch this Kamen Rider movie! Even Ultra Galaxy Legend Mega Monster Battle!); the combination is definitely a success, making the Kamen Rider W movie as one of the best Kamen Rider movies in history, even a million times better than All Riders and Movie War 2010 combined.

Awesome special effects + awesome storytelling +awesome fights choreography = awesome toku movie.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I’ve seen the trailer. And yes, I believe that this movie will surpass the Movie War Core due to its awesomeness. But I still forgive the Movie War Core due to Skull’s backstory written by Riku Sanjo. But heck, the CGI of the new Ultraman movie this year is a full blast compared to UGL & even KR Decade All Riders.

As my friend exclaimed: Now THAT’S a toku movie should have been. Actually, he said it when we are discussing Ultra Galaxy Legend movie & the WxDecade crossover. Movie War 2010 is a hit-or-miss movie full of fanservice (the Double part was good) while the Ultra Galaxy Legend movie sent that pile of garbage into the trash can.
So we have kickass toku movies this year: Ultraman Zero the Movie & Kamen Rider W Forever: The Gaia Memories of Fate. The former is like Tsuburaya made a terrific effort on putting top-notch special effects with top notch storytelling about the adventures of the new hero while the latter has the writing prowess of Riku Sanjo and the directing and action choreography genius of Koichi Sakamoto (Warning: for PR and American Toku haters, please DON’T watch this Kamen Rider movie! Even Ultra Galaxy Legend Mega Monster Battle!); the combination is definitely a success, making the Kamen Rider W movie as one of the best Kamen Rider movies in history, even a million times better than All Riders and Movie War 2010 combined.

Awesome special effects + awesome storytelling +awesome fights choreography = awesome toku movie.

Yes, that's right.:buttrock:

Fang forever. I keep calling it fang because the armor looks like fangs.

Fang form is an entirely separate, albeit similar-looking form. :eyebrow:

This is Fang Form:

N5oYu.jpg

EDIT: ACTUALLY, I think it's called "Keeper Form" and "Fang form" is merely a mistranslation.