The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is viewtiful
...and now the snow has officially started falling for the first time this season!. :castlerock:

Pffft..why does Texas have to be the state with the weirdest fucking weather? Knowing whether or not it will snow here is such a gamble... :redface2:

Actually back this time
My mom gave me her old record player today, so I've been jamming out to some Yes and Asia for the past hour or so. I feel like ****, but today is awesome so far. Now I need to pick up all the old school Metallica vinyl. :buttrock:

Banned
My mom gave me her old record player today, so I've been jamming out to some Yes and Asia for the past hour or so. I feel like ****, but today is awesome so far. Now I need to pick up all the old school Metallica vinyl. :buttrock:

Yes?
:laugh:

Super Moderator
Noooo~ don't stop with the rain Los Angeles!! Rain in LA means snow in the mountains AND I WANT TO SNOWBOARD!!! :shakefist

(Though it's gorgeous outside right now... *STILL*)

It's over 8,000!
Yeah. The weather is good right now. I hope it lasts the whole week. I just don't like the rain, but I like the cool temperature.

Problem, Zangyack?
Well these past two days been pretty dull. My favorite bar got turned into a crappy western theme one(which seemed to be a growing fad here) while most of the clubs have gotten dull as temperature dropped. I think I need to start going back to house parties; but on a good note, Three Olives Vanilla + Root Beer = :thumbs:

Banned
Well, now i know what it's like to be outside in nothing but a Bath-Robe in -17 weather.

It's slightly chilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.