Status
Not open for further replies.
私の占いは当たる
I don't know about anyone else, but I think Gamel is an adorable character. xD I was half-paying attention to the live stream, but I caught that scene of his and Mezool's. :anime:

It's the try-so-hard-but-get-nowhere type of adorable. :anime:

I see it more like a mother and son relationship.

She seems like the mommy to the rest of the Greeed.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
Interesting episode so far. So Uva's Yummies are the only ones that speak coherently (I don't count the Bison Yummy). Nice to see the Kamakiri Medal again :D

I think Gotou fired the rocket launcher at the Yummy not caring that Eiji was in the way, or hopefully (hopefully!!) he was doing it to add extra damage to Eiji's attack.

Well, seeing Gotou's little bit of character development, he is definitely Birth. Expect a lot of grabbing Eiji by the collar, attacking Eiji for no reason, glaring in the corner, etc, etc. :/

It's to be expected from 10+ years of 2nd Riders.

私の占いは当たる
Music update.

Anything Goes! still at #6 for November 19. I expect it at #6 or #7 for the week judging from the last few days.
[HIDE]
ag19.jpg
[/HIDE]
This week's web radio played Anything Goes! and Got to keep it real. The Kamen Rider Girls song and Ride on right time will be played next week.

Last edited:
Lurker
GataKiriBa - The Strongest Combo

RaToraTah - The Blazing Combo

SaGoZo - The Heavy Combo

:)

Although its strange that they paired GataKiriBa with "Strongest". It should be reserved for the final combo really.
They could take this chance and pull a Kuuga over us though. The final form can be named The Ultimate Combo and consumes a human and change him into a Greed. A la' Blade perhaps. A perfect blend of Blade and Kuuga with all their good parts! :D OOO has the potential here and the flexibility to do it. The story can easily swift to a darker point I believe. I always appreciate dark and serious stories that manages to timely mix in comedic parts. Although OOO isn't doing it so well at the moment.

The Meteor has landed
OOO ep 11 is OUT....on youtube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n27ln_De2O0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"] Kamen Rider OOO EP11 (1)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCgKVV73fD0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"] Kamen Rider OOO EP11 (2)[/ame]

Now, count up your crimes!
Real dick move there, Gotou. Now we'll never see the Scanning Charge of TakaKiriTah. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.