Status
Not open for further replies.
HEROW
If you really like Diend that much you might as well just keep them both.

Me? I like Diend quite a bit, so I don't mind having both of them.

I'll have a spare Diend Driver too, so one of my female figures will end up being Diend.

Yeah I get your point, but I'm a one-form-per-Rider collector, since I'm planning to display them all in a huge diorama. The only guys I'm letting have multiple forms are Den-O and Kabuto since they deal with Time Travel. :sweat:

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah I get your point, but I'm a one-form-per-Rider collector, since I'm planning to display them all in a huge diorama. The only guys I'm letting have multiple forms are Den-O and Kabuto since they deal with Time Travel. :sweat:

Well, Den-O's alternate form's are more like separate Riders anyways :laugh:

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!

Well...
[hide]Since in the Yellow movie, there were 2 Daikis at one scene, you can display both DiEnd & DiEnd Complete form together.[/hide]

I gotta be the only one here that doesn't like the Shinkengers Figuarts. Shinkenger was awesome, but I'd rather get something else than those. Better for my checking account, :anime:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I gotta be the only one here that doesn't like the Shinkengers Figuarts. Shinkenger was awesome, but I'd rather get something else than those. Better for my checking account, :anime:
What else can you wish for if not a highly articulated Shinkenger FiguArts?:eyebrow:

Twitter - @MisturYellow

Like...this?

7c4ee9ff.jpg

No, not those hideous things. I meant I'd rather spend money on other Figuarts and SIC than the Shinkenger Figuarts. They're not doing anything for me. Now TaToBa, I would get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.