Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

Lurker
"Nothing is wrong with me, Tsukasa. And yes, I would like to join the RWRF, that is why I protected this town, because I knew you guys would show..." Yuusuke said.

"I See,it's good to hear that from you,with natsumi here,we're back together again and good to know that you're joining"Said Tsukasa With an Relieved expression and a kind smile on his face,happy and glad at the fact that he was able to find both of his friends safely.

Tsukasa Then Turns His Attention to ryotaro."I See,I Was Just Asking Because I Think She's The Reason That Natsumi is here......her being natsumi's partner and all.....but thank you for answering"Said Tsukasa.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
"Your welcome. Alright let's get everybody on board and return to base" Ryotaro said as the doors of the DenLiner opened and he stationed himself and the DenBird back inside the GouCannon "Make sure that nothing important gets left behind"

Lurker
"Come along, kid." Hachiko said to the teenager as they both get on the bike and go into the Den-Liner.

"See you there, Tsukasa-san." Yuusuke said to him as he goes into the Den-Liner.

"San......?"A Confused Tsukasa Said as he takes Takes Natsumi On Board The Den-Liner As He Rests Her On A Couch Then Goes Back Out to get his machine decader and drives it into to the den-liner.

"All Right this should be it"Said Tsukasa As he Goes back inside passenger car and sits across from natsumi."I'm Sorry......Natsumi......Yusuke......It's my fault......that you've been through alot of pain and suffering ....." Said Tsukasa As He Apologizes to natsumi and yusuke.

Last edited:
Super Rider
"Growing weaker, Tsukasa?" Kaito said, sitting in the diner. "I never thought I'd see you like that."

"And This Is Coming A Thief Who Felt Responsible For What Happened To His Older Brother While We Was In His World".Tsukasa Said As he responds To Kaito's Comment.

"Just Because You Know Me From The Past,Don't Assume And Act Like You Know Everything About Me."Said Tsukasa

Last edited:
Lurker
"That's alright, Tsukasa." Yuusuke said with a thumbs up. In truth, it was not alright. Deep in Yuusuke's heart, he knew that he had every right to be sorry, and he just wanted to rub salt into the wound. But he knew he had to bide his time. So he just kept smiling.

"Thanks,Yusuke",Said To yusuke."come to think of it,where have you been all this time since that attack on the studio,yusuke?I've Been Searching For You And Natsumi-Kan for a year since that happened and you seem different from usual,Did something Happen to you while we was separated?"Tsukasa Asked Yusuke About how and what was he doing since the shinikage attacked them but also keeping himself wary of yusuke because of the keeper's warning and the dream of him

Last edited:
Gunshots rang out from a nearby alley.A loud voice screaming obscenites soon followed.Drake appered holding a little girl in his arms, on his back was a boy that looked around his age the boy was barley awake blood pored from his arm. Drake walked past Ryotaro,a stonr cold look on his face. "don't worry..." he turned to the alley where the yelling was coming from. "I didn't kill him." he walked abourd den-liner