Status
Not open for further replies.
First, all sentai are set to appear, and I doubt any are going to be left out. That's not exactly an anniversary celebration.

As for female blues, it's not exactly rocket science, any time where there are two females, the girls will probably take those positions:

Liveman- Have GokaiYellow turn into YellowLion, Have GokaiPink turn into BlueDolphin

Jetman- Have GokaiYellow turn into BlueSwallow, GokaiPink into WhiteSwan

Magiranger- GokaiYellow into MagiBlue, GokaiPink into MagiPink

Hurricanger- GokaiYellow into HurricaneYellow, GokaiPink into HurricaneBlue

And this is all just guessing until we see how the series operates. Like I've said elsewhere, crossdressing isn't a taboo for Toei, so girls temporarily transforming into male senshi or vice-a-versa, isn't a problem.

They could also, have GokaiYellow (and the others) have suit designs that are pretty basic, so that when one transforms into another gendered ranger, they could use some of their own suits to convert the suit to either a girl's uniform or a male's.

For instance, say GokaiYellow transforms into KiRanger. Her skirt stays on- Kiranger becomes a girl's suit, and no-one complains. Likewise if GokaiBlue were to become HurricaneBlue, he could wear his suits' pants instead, and that would solve the problem there.

Last edited:
Some kind of Beast mode
Well next year is the season they go the simplistic route for the suits. So I can see what you mean dukes. :hmm:

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Female yellow as past male yellows just makes more sense than a male yellow as past female yellows. The later would just lead to bad comedic moments in the middle of serious scenes. Weren't you complaining about crossdressing recently?

The Goseiger battle theaters should've been a clue to what they're doing. Moune became male yellows, and Hyde dressed as Nanami and I would assume Urara (lol).

Hey, guys, I just thought of an interesting concept. Since Goukaiger is based on Decade, do you think its possible that if and when the Goukaigers get a power-up mode, it will be similar to Decade's Complete Form, where they summon one of their preddessors in their powered-up mode (ex. GoukaiRed summons Legend MagiRed or GoukaiYellow summons DekaYellow SWAT Mode)? I'd like to see that. It would really be interesting seeing a single Goukaiger finishing off an enemy with this Power-up.

That would be great, and if they're mecha could change into the past ones as well.

So, we'll get something like "CHANGE! DAIRANGER!"

How is that going to work with Goseiger? It's already "Change! Goseiger!"

I wonder what they'll do about Female Blues... There's at least three that I can think of, maybe more in some older series I haven't seen.

Same thing as above, although the suits changing would be interesting.

The Meteor has landed
That would be great, and if they're mecha could change into the past ones as well.

I was kinda thinkin if thier Mecha would change into weapons or amours for thair Mecha, like decade's FFR weapons (EX. Kuuga Gourm, Kiva Arrow, etc)

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
The new rumors makes this series really interesting. I do hope it comes true...

I say just do the gender swap and have a girl turn into a guy if it calls for it and vise versa. Just don't address it....but you know Toei will make a dumb joke.

Last edited:
Altair
I say take say just do the gender swap and have a girl turn into a guy if it calls for it and vise versa. Just don't address it....but you know Toei will make a dumb joke.
I'd be able to stomach it if they reference it in the first episode or so. After that it would be unnecessary.

Read my smart post
Are we sure the other Goukaigers can transform into past heroes? From that post it seems like only GoukaiRed can transform

Status
Not open for further replies.