It's over 8,000!
:disappoin Knight IXA, you should know better. Big One crossed through time and it has a cannon that can obliterate anything.

Ore, Sanjou!
:disappoin Knight IXA, you should know better. Big One crossed through time and it has a cannon that can obliterate anything.

News flash: I've never watched any Galaxy Express anime, and I know NOTHING about the trains in them. In fact, before now, I'd never even heard of the "Big One" that you refer to. Even still, as far as I go, nothing beats trains that travel through time and fight monsters on a daily basis(though the former is more than the latter), can link up with other trains for more power, and have multiples of the most powerful one(not to mention one that could wipe out time itself), so yeah, I still say that nothing beats the Action Liners

It's over 8,000!
News flash: I've never watched any Galaxy Express anime, and I know NOTHING about the trains in them. In fact, before now, I'd never even heard of the "Big One" that you refer to. Even still, as far as I go, nothing beats trains that travel through time and fight monsters on a daily basis(though the former is more than the latter), can link up with other trains for more power, and have multiples of the most powerful one(not to mention one that could wipe out time itself), so yeah, I still say that nothing beats the Action Liners

:rofl2: You've proved those people who say you don't have a sense of humor wrong. That combined with this:

can those travel through time and battle giant monsters? I don't think so

is great humor.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
All the SmartBrain Rider Support Vehicles were very nice and high tech, a bit more realistic and than the Revol Interchange System. Plus, SideBashha, JetSliger and AutoVaijin were very cool, especially when they would fight against eachother with them. I only wished they used JetSliger more though.

Ore, Sanjou!
:rofl2: You've proved those people who say you don't have a sense of humor wrong. That combined with this:

is great humor.

Are you a moron? I wasn't joking:redface2:

In all seriousness, I have NEVER watched a Galaxy Express anime, and I say that in terms of trains, NOTHING beats the Action Liners

What is love? Baby don't hurt me

In all seriousness, I have NEVER watched a Galaxy Express anime, and I say that in terms of trains, NOTHING beats the Action Liners

if you haven't watched those, then you can't judge that the Action Liners are better. just because you like Den-O doesn't mean the Action Liners are the best. we all know you like Den-O, but there is no need to shove it down our throats.

Ore, Sanjou!

if you haven't watched those, then you can't judge that the Action Liners are better. just because you like Den-O doesn't mean the Action Liners are the best. we all know you like Den-O, but there is no need to shove it down our throats.

well, out of all the trains I've seen, real or fictitious, those are the best. and even if I can't compare them, I still don't think that anything is better, whether you like it or not

It's over 8,000!
Are you a moron? I wasn't joking:redface2:

Ah, man. That was funny when it just obviously looked like a joke. Now it's distasteful. How can you say nothing beats something when you have no idea what's out there? You aren't even looking into it. The trains from Galaxy Railways obviously dominate the Action Liners. You just won't accept it, so you don't even take a look and you insult others. Look at those words you put in all caps. You see how stupid that is? Take the title of moron yourself because you deserve it. I'm done with you.