Welp, I'm back in town. I suppose I should get caught up and start posting again.

Oh, and for the whole villain thing....still don't have a clue. Maybe Gaoh?

Probably canon, if for no other reason than I don't feel like writing up another OC profile. The ideas and motivations I have for him would probably work a bit better for an OC, but....meh.
emot-effort.gif

Ore, Sanjou!
Probably canon, if for no other reason than I don't feel like writing up another OC profile. The ideas and motivations I have for him would probably work a bit better for an OC, but....meh.
emot-effort.gif

Okay, I'll put that on the front page

Lurker
So now that we got our evil ducks in a row, should we start the second storyline or flesh out the other one a bit more?

putting this here for me

Performance Modes
Fire Rambass
Cards Required: Fire Fly (♦6)
AP Costs: 1000AP
This performance mode is activated with the use of the ♦6: "Fire Fly" card. Once 'roused', the Red Rambass generates a firey battle which properly defends against offending enemies. Never used in the series.

Rouse Cards: Diamond Suit
* FP: Force Points, MP: Magic Points, EP: Emerge Points

Category Card Avatar Undead Avatar Point Value Card Effect
♦A Change Stag Stag Undead -- "CHANGE": Initiates the Kamen Rider transformation when inserted into the Garren Buckle.
♦2 Bullet Armadillo Armadillo Undead 400FP "BULLET": Enhances the efficiency of long range-weapons.
♦3 Upper Frog Frog Undead 600FP "UPPER": Enhances the striking power of an uppercut
♦4 Rapid Pecker Pecker Undead[1] 800FP "RAPID": Enhances the number of ammo the Garren Rouser shoots.
♦5 Drop Whale Whale Undead 1000FP "DROP": Enhances leg strength and power behind heel drop kicks.
♦6 Fire Fly Fly Undead 1000MP "FIRE": Supplements the next attack with a fire-attribute.
♦7 Rock Tortoise Tortoise Undead[2] 1400MP "ROCK": Enhances resilience to physical harm by transmutation into organic stone. Never used in the series.
♦8 Scope Bat Bat Undead[3] 1200MP "SCOPE": Enables heighten senses for accurate shooting attacks. Never used in series.
♦9 Gemini Zebra Zebra Undead[4] 1400MP "GEMINI": Creates an optical doppelgänger of the user for a double attack.
♦10 Thief Chameleon Chameleon Undead/Titan[5] 1600MP "THIEF": Enables supernatural ability of copying a opponent's form or attack. Never used in the series
♦J Fusion Peacock Peacock Undead[6] +2400EP "FUSION JACK": Replenishes Rouzer AP +2400; This card initiates the Jack Form transformation when roused in conjunction with ♦Q: "Absorb Serpent" that has been set into the Rouse Absorber.
♦Q Absorb Serpent Serpent Undead[7] +2000EP "ABSORB QUEEN": Replenishes Rouzer AP +2000; Set into the Rouse Absorber, this card can initiate the additional transformations when roused in conjunction with ♦J: "Fusion Peacock"Rouse Card.
♦K Evolution Griffa Griffa Undead[8] +4600EP "EVOLUTION KING": Replenishes Rouzer AP +4600; This card initiates the King Form transformation when used in conjunction with ♦Q: "Absorb Serpent" that has been set into the Rouse Absorber. This card was never used in the series or movie

♦ ROUSE COMBOS ♦

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jack) Burning Smash
Cards Required: Drop Whale (♦5) + Fire Fly (♦6)
AP Cost: 2000 (♦5=1000, ♦6=1000)
Garren's signature card combo; The combo enables Garren's signature drop kick attack, coupling ♦5's "DROP" effect imbued with the fire-attribute of the ♦6's "FIRE" effect. In Jack Form, the compound effect is further increased with J-Garren's flight capabilities.

Burning Divide
Cards Required: Drop Whale (♦5) + Fire Fly (♦6) + Fire Fly (♦9)
AP Cost: 3400 (♦5=1000, ♦6=1000 ♦9=1400)
This card combo enhances the "Burning Smash" combo with the addition of ♦9's "GEMINI" effect. With this added effect, the "Burning Smash" gains an optical doppelgänger, which adds a deceptive element to the actual strike.

(Jack) Burning Shot
Cards Required: Bullet Armadillo (♦2) + Rapid Pecker (♦4) + Fire Fly (♦6)
AP Cost: 2300 (♦2=400, ♦4=900, ♦6=1000 )
This card combo enhances the "Bullet/Fire" combo with the addition of ♦4's "RAPID" effect. In Jack Form, Garren uses his flight capabilities to his advantage by showering shots from a higher altitude.

"Fire-Upper Combo"
Cards Required: Fire Fly (♦6) + Upper Frog (♦3)
AP Cost: 1600 (♦6=1000, ♦3=600)
Garren's signature card combo; The combo enables Garren's to execute a flaming uppercut, coupling ♦3's "UPPERCUT" effect imbued with the fire-attribute of the ♦6's "FIRE" effect.

"Bullet-Fire Combo"
Cards Required: Bullet Armadillo (♦2) + Fire Fly (♦6)
AP Cost: 1400 (♦2=400, ♦6=1000 )
The combo enables Garren to use his Garren Rouser to fire single fireballs at a target, coupling ♦2's "BULLET" imbued with the fire-attribute of the ♦6's "FIRE".

as with zolda survive
Garren_King_Form_by_AjDrawer.jpg

Ore, Sanjou!
So, I was kinda brainstorming, and what would you guys think of adding Shinji Kido as an NPC for the RWRF, and since MetalGelas has been wandering around, what about adding Jun Shibaura as an NPC for Shini-Kage?

Super Rider
Shinji sorta makes sense. Just as long as you give a reason that makes sense (Since he was so against fighting other riders and all, even considering the situation he was into in his own series)

And I was thinking that because Metalgelas was running around that Jun was dead, like how Metalgelas tried to kill Ohja because he killed Gai. Maybe drakonis's character killed Gai? Dunno...