Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will beat Faiz's Star Up......well Kabuto's Clock Up was cool too, but still. OOO doesn't even compare to those two, Accel is in a farrrrr away third place though :thumbs:

You are forgetting that before Faiz Accel, there was in Accel Vent card that Alternative Zero used back in 2002. I think that one still looks the best out of all of them, no just cuz it was the original, but it had a nice phasing out aftereffect ~

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
I dunno, i'm still waiting for Kamen Rider 555 to pass thru with Decade :sweat:

It's over 8,000!
Hey if I wanted to do that I could just buy these

Cool.

You are forgetting that before Faiz Accel, there was in Accel Vent card that Alternative Zero used back in 2002. I think that one still looks the best out of all of them, no just cuz it was the original, but it had a nice phasing out aftereffect ~

Accele Vent was nice, but it used a card and it only gave like a second of extra speed.

I dunno, i'm still waiting for Kamen Rider 555 to pass thru with Decade :sweat:

What do you mean? :sly: It's no good to put them in the same sentence like that.

For the lulz.
Are the Greeds even aware of what cell medals they pull out of their bodies? So far Uva's the only one who would have been able to make a Core medal he could actually use.

Banned
It's odd, but i think the Set for the Cous Coussier is just a redressed Mald D'amour and Bistro La Salle.

In some shots, i can see elements from those places in the CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.