Status
Not open for further replies.
Eye See You
Well, since my last suit-actor prediction was pretty close, I'll make another one. Yoshifumi Oshikawa for second Rider.

Yep.

After watching ep 7... I felt bad for Gotou. Seriously, leaving the Police to be OOO's running *****?... Oh man... Once he becomes the 2nd Rider I'm sure he will get a few punches in and I don't blame him.

It stinks.
After watching ep 7... I felt bad for Gotou. Seriously, leaving the Police to be OOO's running *****?... Oh man... Once he becomes the 2nd Rider I'm sure he will get a few punches in and I don't blame him.

Well it's not Eiji's fault, it's Kougami Cake bastard who's to blame.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yep.

"Running *****" is about all he's good for - he doesn't deserve to be a Rider :redface2:

Kamen Rider Meta
Okay, coconut, how about we see how this plays out before jumping on this. I mean, would it kill you to maybe show some paitience and subtlety before jumping on the hate train?

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I think it's pretty certain he will become a Rider at some point (perhaps not right away - there was a rumour about two different Birth users?) because he told Kougami he wanted to be OOO

Kamen Rider Meta
No, not that. I'm talking about jumping on how much he sucks as a Rider before he's given a chance in show. (He hasn't even seriously done anything yet. We're just now learning about his personality) I was prepared to hate Accel too, but he ended up pretty cool. Can we please at least wait until an episode where he does something as Birth so you have some context to discuss and not speculation that turns into fact?

It's over 8,000!
No, not that. I'm talking about jumping on how much he sucks as a Rider before he's given a chance in show. (He hasn't even seriously done anything yet. We're just now learning about his personality) I was prepared to hate Accel too, but he ended up pretty cool. Can we please at least wait until an episode where he does something as Birth so you have some context to discuss and not speculation that turns into fact?

This.

Which is that he's an arrogant fool, and that makes him a great Rider candidate because ...?

:eyebrow:

Arrogant yes, but why is he a fool? Cause he doesn't see eye-to-eye with Eiji?

I don't see why he's a fool either. Maybe she's accustomed to hearing the two together?

Shintaro isn't arrogant, he feels that he should be the one protecting the world instead of Eiji, not to mention that Eiji is too inexperienced especially when it comes to fighting. Since he rely too much on combo changes than his own power.

W never had this problem since Shotaro & Philip have been fighting Dopants for about a year, but it still came off as amaturish. Especially since Ryu was a pro, due to being a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.