Kamen Rider: War of Nikushimigami(Main RPG Thread)

Ore, Sanjou!
"Alright, I understand. One more thing, I've heard that the servants here are monsters in human skin. Well, make sure that all Eri sees is the humans, not the monsters" He then took her to one of the vacant bedrooms and set her down on the bed

(Right, let's see what we can do about getting this thing rolling again.)

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice RWRF HQ...

Keita breathed in and out slowly, finishing his warm-up. He was currently alone in a part of the station that had been converted into a gym of sorts. It was fairly early in the morning, or at least what passed for morning in the sea of time, and he was enjoying the silence. Keita rose to his feet and began shadow boxing. This quickly evolved into a sparring match between an imaginary foe with Keita switching up various combat styles. It had been several days since the last mission and everything had been quiet. He wished it could stay like that, but Keita knew it was only a matter of time before he would have to go back onto the battlefield.

Super Rider
Kaito was loitering around the base, after having choosing to go there due to constant attacks on the outside. He caught glimpses of Keita training, as well as other members just sitting around and enjoying coffee. Needless to say, for Kaito's fast life, it was dreadfully boring.

"I wonder if I made the right choice to come here." Kaito said to himself, walking about the place. He began to go through his different cards, but decided to stop due to the sheer number. Bored, Kaito began to think about leaving, but then remembered how much Nogami annoyed him over his departure during the battle.

"I guess with these fools I can snag some good treasures..." Kaito said aloud, trying to alleviate his bordom.

Tsukasa Walks Around The Base To Get His Mind off of Yuusuke And Natsumi As he sees keita and the other members training and drinking Coffee.

"it's really peaceful and quiet around here.......it's kind of boring......"Said Tsukasa To himself with a disappointed expression on his face.

"Then Again It's Kind of good that we don't have to fight all the time.....but still ever since we had those dreams....it feels like the will soon escalate because of the keeper's warning....."Said Tsukasa

"going back to the hikari studio.....it felt like his warning will soon come true.....Maybe I Shouldn't even have Joined The RWRF......"Said Tsukasa with a regretful look on his face as he goes into the double action cafe.

Last edited:
Lurker
Hachiko walks into the Double Action Cafe, stretching his limbs. "Mornin' guys." Hachiko said to Keita, Kaito and Tsukasa, rubbing his eyes. He then goes up to Airi. "Coffee please." Airi then proceeds to make a cup of coffee for him. "Thank you." Hachiko said, slipping Airi a five dollar bill as he begins to drink his coffee.

Tsukasa Snapped Out Of His worrysome trance as hachiko greets him."Yo,Hachiko How Are You Feeling Today?"Tsukasa Asked Hachiko.

"One Cup Of Coffee Please,Ms Airi."Tsukasa asked Airi As she Proceeds To Make A Cup Of Warm Coffee And Brings It to him.

"Thank You."Said Tsukasa As He Gives Money To Airi before he drinks his coffee.

Last edited:
Drake kept himself cooped up in mirror world. Hanabi tried on several attempts to get him out even asking Hana for help. "YOU IDIOT,STOP MOPEING AND GET OUT OF THERE!!!".Drake turned from his bench and stared at the mirror. he then walked away Hana yelling at him as he walked away, Hanabi herself was in tears. He couldn't be around people right now he was to emotionally unstable with this keeper telling him sbout Zack coming to kill him. Out of nowhere Metalgeles appered and charged at him. though it didnt get far as Maugiga appered to protect his master and tossed the Rhinoceres creature away. It ran away. Manugiga turned to his master. "heh im okay" he sat back into aother bench as Hanabi's sobs echoed throughout mirror world. "forgive me..."

"Well That's Good To Hear It"Tsukasa Replied As He sips on his coffee Until He Heard A Sound.

"Uh,Hachiko,Sorry something has came up"Said Tsukasa As he Leaves Money For Hachiko's and His Coffee on the table then left the cafe in a hurry.

"it seems I'm Not The Only One Who Has Been Affected By The Keeper's Warning."Said Tsukasa While Looking For Where The Sound was coming from as he Sees Hana And Hanabi Together With Hanabi Herself is crying.

"Hana,Hanabi,What's wrong and where is drake?"Tsukasa Asked As Drake Is Nowhere To Be Seen.

"Tsukasa,Drake Is In The Mirror World!"Hanabi Shouted In Fear

"Can't You Go In There and get him Since You Have The Ability to go in the mirror world?"Hana Asked

"Well I Can But He Should Well Know That He Can't Be In That World For A Long Period of time"Said Tsukasa As He Takes out the decade driver and the decade kamen ride card then set the driver to his waist.

"HENSHIN!" "KAMEN RIDE" "DECADE" Screamed Tsukasa With The Driver shouting As He Inserts The Decade card to the driver then transforms into decade as he goes into the Mirror World to Find drake.

Last edited: