The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner of the "Queen" Memory
oooooooomg closing then opening shifts are HELL. People destroyed our store and I didn't get out til close to midnight last night cleaning. Then had to be up at 8 today to get ready to go to work. I feel like absolute death, and I can't seem to wake up -_-

Is anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year?

At the moment I just feel like thwacking someone for creating that acronym.

So. I stayed up all night long to finish this research paper. I didn't think it would take me that long, but thanks to various distractions, I didn't actually get it printed until 8AM.

I haven't slept since 5 or so yesterday. And today runs from 8AM to 6PM. *grumbles* Just want to sleep, but I know by the time I'm actually home I won't feel like it.

Banned
I just woke up at 9am and fee l completely refreshed!
One good thing about being unemployed, you can sleep as long as you want.

Not that i'm advocating people quit their jobs to get more sleep, but always being well rested is one of the few positives of not working.

Last edited:
Life is viewtiful

Not that i'm advocating people quit their jobs to get more sleep, but always being well rested is one of the few positives of not working.

sleep<money. I'd rather get a job, then i can BUY sleeping pills to knock me out, and bam! Solves that problem. Plus....although sleeping all day does sound nice......**** doesn't get done. Less Sleeping. MORE JOB HUNTING. *Slaps face* No rice foh Yoo.

So. I stayed up all night long to finish this research paper. I didn't think it would take me that long, but thanks to various distractions, I didn't actually get it printed until 8AM.

I haven't slept since 5 or so yesterday. And today runs from 8AM to 6PM. *grumbles* Just want to sleep, but I know by the time I'm actually home I won't feel like it.

Dude,i feel ya. I stayed up til 4 trying to finish my english paper, then turnitin.com apparently has a vendetta against me, because it wouldn't let me turn in the got damn paper! :mad: Really it was the combination of hanging out with my Gf and her family and waking up late sunday afternoon that kinda took away the fuel of getting my **** done. Ah well....live and learn...or totally just do it again...because it really seems that college is making me lazier and lazier >.>

Last edited:
Banned
sleep<money. I'd rather get a job, then i can BUY sleeping pills to knock me out, and bam! Solves that problem. Plus....although sleeping all day does sound nice......**** doesn't get done. Less Sleeping. MORE JOB HUNTING. *Slaps face* No rice foh Yoo.

How you people can operate on less that 8 hours of sleep a day than that is beyond me. Any less than that i'm Psychotic.....

And i've given up on job hunting, i'm just not going to bother anymore. I have a app in at a place, but if i don't here from them within a few days i'm done with looking on my own and am joining a special needs work program or something like that.

It may be demeaning, but i'll deal with it.

Last edited:
Eye See You
Weird dream. I went to visit LT and we chilled and I finally met FQ but I ran from her.

She then threw a hamburger at me.

WHY is this happening to me?.

Yes. Not contributing to society and sleeping all day is definatley a postive.

How you people can operate on less that 8 hours of sleep a day than that is beyond me. Any less than that i'm Psychotic.....

And i've given up on job hunting, i'm just not going to bother anymore. I have a app in at a place, but if i don't here from them within a few days i'm done with looking on my own and am joining a special needs work program or something like that.

It may be demeaning, but i'll deal with it.

Given up on job hunting?.....

How the **** do you have ANY money for ur rent?. I suspect you are bullshitting about something because no human being can survive without any income and living alone.

Specials needs? Are you in a wheelchair?.

Dude, at this point you just sound like a giant pussy.

Anybody remember when family Guy is doing the return of the jedi episode?

That is actually coming out in December.

It stinks.
oooooooomg closing then opening shifts are HELL. People destroyed our store and I didn't get out til close to midnight last night cleaning. Then had to be up at 8 today to get ready to go to work. I feel like absolute death, and I can't seem to wake up -_-

Poor FangireQueen. :disappoin

Weird dream. I went to visit LT and we chilled and I finally met FQ but I ran from her.

She then threw a hamburger at me.

WHY is this happening to me?

Maybe she was afraid of what you'll do to her alone.

Eye See You
No. It was nothing perverted.

I went to visit them and from what I'm remembering now a burgler broke in and was going through the **** and I came to stop him.

Yeah, don't eat too heavy before bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.