Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching deno again to get me hyped into buying the last two sic sets I need :D Next month I'm buying either

Kintaros with goha or liner with zero form

Which one should I buy guys ? :S I'm thinking kintaros to complete my imagine .... well as much as they can be with out seige ;( Hope that gets released I need my 5th ninja turtle ! lol

Not a fan of Zeronos form. I think completing your Imagine set + Gaoh would be a better deal, as the latter is a great sculpt.

My deal with the new Kuuga is having to pay 6,300 Y in total for an extra giant piece of plastic I don't want, when it could've been 4,000-4,500 Y. I will personally wait for the off chance that it'll be overstocked and get a price drop.

HEROW
Ken's custom Zectrooper Shadow Version and TheBee...

zt1u.jpg

zt2f.jpg

zt3a.jpg

zb1x.jpg

zb2.jpg

zb3.jpg

I just wet my pants...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Now that, if released for the mass market, I'd get... ;)

Lurker
Optional feature that doesn't affect the appearance of the character. Big deal? Don't like it, don't use it? My Kabuto FFR parts are still in the package. At least with Gouram I can probably take the parts and put them onto a 1/12 bike for a custom job.
It's possible for the FFR feature to affect the figure's sculpt.

Also logical fallacy: Just because we got the FFR parts, doesn't necessarily mean it was at the expense of a bike. Bandai could've just released Kuuga without the FFR parts and charged the same price.
Of course, but I'll still rather it not have any FFR. I believe they can be steadier without extra joints that can make them fold in half and it's as if I'll ever use buy a SIC Kuuga just to pose him as Gouram. A bike is much more preferred than a FFR feature.

I remember seeing Ken selling that Thebee on Yahoo auction last week.. It went for not more than 10,000 Yen.

I'll have this soon... YAY!!!

p1390242.jpg

p1380664.jpg

Review...

Liner form and Zeronos Zero form is really awesome and I am extremely glad to have them as well. But I suggest that you might Glue the Liner sword together since it is insanely loose and falls right off. Same goes for Zeronos sword. It also becomes really loose.
But hey. I just wanted to give you heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.