Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendship and the Cosmos.
I love Detective Conan. Mostly because I am younger than most people here and I grew up with it.

Lurker
The Movie sucked though Dx
I hate it when they reveal the killer right off the bat :/
What? The movie was one of the best mystery/detective movies i've ever seen lol.

You're the first one I know of who doesn't like it =P. It was really, really good xD

Raxbait: Hip
LOL, I personally never liked it when they revealed the killer right off the bat.
Though the way they hid it was clever.

It's over 8,000!
That's what happened in the first episode. I at least figured out how he did it because there were nice clues that weren't offensive like being too easy or anything. I'm quite offended when I can tell you who did what, where, and why within the first few minutes. That's why I liked The Mentalist. Even when the focus wasn't on clues or details, it didn't give away the ending.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Anyone else seen Smile? I keep trying to watch it, and then just can't work up enough excitement to watch the next episode... Saw the first ep a month ago and I'm only on ep. 5. :redface2:

I suppose I could drop it, but I hate doing that when the show only has about 10 episodes. Seems stupid.

私の占いは当たる
I usually give a series about 10% of its run or 3 episodes (whichever is longer), but if I get bored or annoyed with it I'll drop it.

Mad Skillz
Same, even though it's 10 episodes, I just try to tell myself "If it was toku, it'd be 20 episodes" and try not to watch after a certain point if I just can't get into it. There are always other shows out there to watch.

That said, I actually liked Smile. >_O

Status
Not open for further replies.