Here's my question: Why do people decides to takes their own lives?

Banned
I'm bothered by suicide as of late. Up to this year, few teens decided to takes their own lives, due to the bullying that was taken place in school. Why do they think that suicide is the answer to escape their pain?

I once tried to take my own life when I was young. Well I was in mourning over my grandfather's death. Just to thinking that if I decides to take my own life, I'd see my grandfather again in the after life.

Now I'm doing better. I have no suicide thoughts. I have to be strong when the ones that you hold so dear in your hearts passed. So suicide is never the best answer to escape their pain.

Do you have someone you know that felt the same way?

CPS

Maybe that's one of the core reasons: belief in an afterlife. People think there is some grand other world they will move on to at death, and therefore want to get their quicker. This isn't true in all cases, as some suicidal people don't believe in an afterlife, but it seems like one of the biggies.

Others feel trapped, due to bullying and such, because no one is listening to them and helping to rid them of bullying. To them anything is better than the constant torture they feel, even nonexistence.

The Meteor has landed
When people think they have no purpose in life ( Like wat am I feelin right nao) they want to leave this world to go to the next world beyond ours (Hell or Heaven) or they r just emo:p

HEROW
Some people just can't handle the pain, and resort to suicide to end it. Kinda like Mercy Killing or Euthanasia, you kill them to end their misery, but in suicide's case, you kill yourself.

Banned
I am sure there will be lots of people to jump me over this BUT, IMO, Suicide is the cowards way out.

Because they are suicidal and don't feel they can handle the things that are going on in their life, or are simply so depressed that they don't want to live, which kinda goes hand in hand with the first thing I said. And sometimes they're really foolish and think it will prove a point that totally isn't worth it if you must die to prove.

A simple passerby...
People take their own lives because they are not aware of what others have been through to stay alive. They are not aware of how much their parents have cared for and loved them their entire lives. They are not aware of the amount of sorrow they leave for everyone else to fill with tears once they're gone. They are not aware of the promises they made in life. They are not aware of how hard others are fighting and struggling TO LIVE, battling cancer and what not.

They're just a bunch of ignorant, arrogant, and selfish sons of bitches. I'm not gonna even apologize for saying this because I myself have known people that have done such act and all of them didn't know any better than to just take a moment to breath rather than thinking in the moment.

They are people who are just plain stupid. They don't stop and think, they don't think of logics or ethics. All they do is go by their emotions and do whatever they feel like doing.

Suicidal people are people who are selfish and immature people who have no right breathing the moment they start thinking about it. Now I know I may sound extreme, but yeah.

They are people who need to go counseling. I've always been a fan of Medal Care Clinics because it keeps me positive and helps me release my teenage problems and solve them.

I'm bothered by suicide as of late. Up to this year, few teens decided to takes their own lives, due to the bullying that was taken place in school. Why do they think that suicide is the answer to escape their pain?

I once tried to take my own life when I was young. Well I was in mourning over my grandfather's death. Just to thinking that if I decides to take my own life, I'd see my grandfather again in the after life.

Now I'm doing better. I have no suicide thoughts. I have to be strong when the ones that you hold so dear in your hearts passed. So suicide is never the best answer to escape their pain.

Do you have someone you know that felt the same way?
Because people are weak and don't know how to deal with the troubles life can throw at them.