Ore, Sanjou!
Tie between PGSM and Cutey Honie THE LIVE, because those shouldn't even be considered toku. IMO, Magical Girl =/= Tokusatsu, ever, even if it is live-action

Harumph.
Tie between PGSM and Cutey Honie THE LIVE, because those shouldn't even be considered toku. IMO, Magical Girl =/= Tokusatsu, ever, even if it is live-action

"Tokusatsu" can be applied to anything that uses a lot of special effects.

In that sense, PGSM and Cutie Honey the Live ARE tokusatsu, even if you personally don't like their content.

Ore, Sanjou!
How exactly do you figure that?

Have you actually seen any of them?

"Tokusatsu" can be applied to anything that uses a lot of special effects.

In that sense, PGSM and Cutie Honey the Live ARE tokusatsu, even if you personally don't like their content.

I'll just give it to you guys straight: to me, those are just live-action anime, and as Magical Girls, I prefer to separate them from the more traditional Henshin Heroes of Tokusatsu. so maybe they are tokusatsu in the technical sense, but to me, they're not true tokusatsu in the spiritual sense

Fear My Colorful Merchandise!
I can never consider Cutie Honey as one of the worst, for obvious reasons :p. Faiz I liked, Kiva was my favorite rider and rider series...and call me crazy, but I love Go-onger. I just can't think of a show I don't particularly like, especially from the 2000s.

It's over 8,000!
hence the vamp motif Kiba = Fang Kiva = King Vampire = when i talk about in Voice i Call it Kiba = cause he is the king of Nothing

So you're just changing the way you spell it here because you don't like it even though Toei clearly shows that the name is Kiva, it is pronounced Kiva, and it is derived from the same way you show above? :disappoin

DCD was Good for what is was i dislike the Heisei Era Riders at he best of times
so for me DCD was Ok

I have no idea what you just said here.

The reason Ultraseven x is it the poll is dislike the idea of remakes

for Example dis like all the post 2000 mazingers and Gettas [ or re buffs]

Ultraseven X is not a remake. It's clear if you watch it.

Harumph.
I'll just give it to you guys straight: to me, those are just live-action anime, and as Magical Girls, I prefer to separate them from the more traditional Henshin Heroes of Tokusatsu. so maybe they are tokusatsu in the technical sense, but to me, they're not true tokusatsu in the spiritual sense

They ARE adaptations of manga that also have anime adaptations.

Plus, not every tokusatsu has to conform to the 'Henshin Hero' genre. Though, in all honesty, I consider most live action magical girl shows to be more feminine sub-type of that genre.

Senshi no Hikari
To tell you the Truth DCD is just the only Heisei rider show in Enjoyed in the same way i enjoyed and Ichigo/Nigo or Black/RX

Kiva for Example had the worst/ Laziest writing iv ever scene in and form of super Hero Fiction id rather read countdown Again than watch Kiva Again

Go onger was tried so hard to be funny

the only good thing about Faiz is Kaixa imho