The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear the glasses!!
It would be difficult to get either of you angry enough at each other to start fighting in the first place. What would probably work best is if we engineered some sort of misconstrued semantics debate that caused one or both of you to become incensed at the idea that not everyone agrees with everything you say, and then take cover and watch the defensiveness and passive-aggression overflow. Then, of course, the natural feminine tendency toward back-patting reconciliation would prevail and you all would hug and rub your boobies together.

LMAO. This wins. Oh how well you understand the femme mind, Bolt. :anime:

Banned
FK...that's enough! I know you're joking and all...I'm really fed up with you, really. You claiming that I stole the ideas from you...FK...you don't want to mess with me.

I'm ruthless in a real life...

Banned
FK...that's enough! I know you're joking and all...I'm really fed up with you, really. You claiming that I stole the ideas from you...FK...you don't want to mess with me.

I'm ruthless in a real life...

When I read this I pictured this...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAmWqQjdLfg&feature=related"]YouTube - Peters Evil brother Thaddeus Griffin[/ame]

Owner of the "Queen" Memory
Status
Not open for further replies.