私の占いは当たる
A more appropriate title would have a "...yet" at the end. :anime:

Altair
I don't get all the Den-O hate.

The more Den-O movies they make, the more money Toei gets.
The more money Toei gets, the bigger the budget for our toku shows and movies.

And since we are spending ZERO dollars for this entertainment we shouldn't be complaining about it.

As long as Toei doesn't abandon the entire franchise and focus solely on Den-O I'll be fine.

I don't get all the Den-O hate.

And since we are spending ZERO dollars for this entertainment we shouldn't be complaining about it.

As long as Toei doesn't abandon the entire franchise and focus solely on Den-O I'll be fine.

The hatred mostly comes from wanting Den-O to end. But as you said we're not the ones contributing to it, the Japanese fans are. Since they can't get enough of the characters, especially the Taros. Not to mention that Toei listens to them not us.

Like I've said before, the Den-O movies don't even perform that well. All 3 Chou Den-O Trilogy movies put together couldn't match any of Decade's or Double's movies. Considering how they haven't even released much Den-O merchandising recently aside from shirts and such, I'll be surprised if it still sells very well compared to the later Riders series. The current insistence on more Den-O is just weird.

The new breed.
All i can say is that its quite possible newer movies wouldn't do as well as the first few, believe me nothing lasts forever eventually its popularity will collapse and we will have Japanese fans shouting "NO MORE DEN-O" and soon after even Toei will realize they aren't profiting from it anymore and they will dump the franchise in the back with some awesome shows that should have had more movies like Faiz and Blade.