pictures of fish
I think a few of the E-Hero cards from the manga weren't made into real cards either.

By the way, who here had one of those toy Duel Disks?

I had the GX one at some point, but it broke. No idea what happened to it.

LOL, I only watched the last two seasons of Beyblade, but I'm all in Metal Fight Beyblade. I just like it (Though the country stereotypes and the low female count can be annoying).

I'm still following 5Ds, I just wait until a match arc is over, then marathon it. I heard somewhere that Takahashi said this would be the last Yu-Gi-Oh series, which means that

a) 5DS would go on 4EVA and EVA.

b) They ignore him, which won't be pretty. At all.

c) They go through the earlier manga and perfer some other game to turn into a franchise.

d) They end the series and then start an expy-card game show.

And I always thought the GX finale was about [HIDE]Juudai getting back his love for the game and to get back some of his cheerfulness.[/HIDE]

pictures of fish
And I always thought the GX finale was about [HIDE]Juudai getting back his love for the game and to get back some of his cheerfulness.[/HIDE]

It was. In season 3 he sorta forgot how to have fun with the whole other world thing they had to deal with, and he stayed like that through season 4.

By the way, was GX ever fully subbed?

In Justice, We Trust!
Have you guys ever noticed that not all cards that have appeared in the Manga/Anime have made it into the Actual card game?

Well, i made up a few of them as they would appear as actual cards:
[HIDE]
747784278jpgset1set2insetfalsetypedescriptionIf20you20control2032022Blue20Eyes20White20Dragon222C20remove20them20from20the20game20to20specia.jpg

342842046jpgset1set2insetfalsetypeDragondescriptionThis20card20cannot20be20placed20in20your20deck20it20may20only20be20placed20in20your20Extr.jpg

These two cards where in Kaiba's deck in the first series (aka Season 0), and had very odd effect's, so i realized them.[/HIDE]

The 5ds Manga is totally different too, for starters Yuusei doesn't use any of the synchros he uses in the show, and there's none of the Signer stuff too.

Banned
So, not wanting to wait for my Wal-Mart to get the Legendary Collection in (witch, knowing my Wally-World, could be weeks to never), i just bought one (Factory Sealed) off ebay.

I definitely paid more than the MSRP for it all together, but it was still a decent price. Plus i remember once the Card shop i frequented years ago had the God's for sale at $70 each.....and one day a Bald guy came in and bought them all up...all 9 of them (three of each) for about $630!

It's over 8,000!
I think a few of the E-Hero cards from the manga weren't made into real cards either.

A lot of new cards were made in the manga, which has no association with the anime at all.

It was about Judai getting back his passion for dueling. That's why it was a great final episode.

It was. In season 3 he sorta forgot how to have fun with the whole other world thing they had to deal with, and he stayed like that through season 4.

By the way, was GX ever fully subbed?

Yeah, Judai went through so much and he lost his passion for dueling and he didn't find it fun anymore. That's why I like the last episode. Yugi is the one person who could do that.

GX hasn't been subbed in its entirety yet, but we're working on it.

So, not wanting to wait for my Wal-Mart to get the Legendary Collection in (witch, knowing my Wally-World, could be weeks to never), i just bought one (Factory Sealed) off ebay.

I definitely paid more than the MSRP for it all together, but it was still a decent price. Plus i remember once the Card shop i frequented years ago had the God's for sale at $70 each.....and one day a Bald guy came in and bought them all up...all 9 of them (three of each) for about $630!

That guy must not have anticipated their prices dropping. :sweat:

My favorite card is this:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrion_the_Magna_Warrior

[hide]
400pxvalkyrionthemagnaw.png
[/hide]

It's really though to summon is destructible.:buttrock:

It's so fragile. :laugh:

Banned
That guy must not have anticipated their prices dropping. :sweat:

This was back when the only English God cards where those Japanese GBA Promo's, so they were worth quite alot at the time.

Then they released the American version's of three God's in 2005 (Obelisk as a Shonen Jump Promo, Sifler in the YuGiOh movie Ani-Manga, Ra in the Xbox game Dawn of Destiny) and their value dropped.

They may not be worth $70 each now, but you would still be hard pressed to find all 3 for about $30 (Plus 6 Booster packs and 3 other Limited Edition Ultra Rares).....until these new reprints flood the market anyway.

Last edited: