Twitter - @MisturYellow
Heh. I am just going to start ignoring any and all posts about this entire matter. It's getting stupid, silly, dumb, and funny all that the same time. It's not even worth discussing anymore.

That's exactly what I've been trying to do.

The end.

Mad Skillz
...You mind telling me what we as guys have to talk about that's so sensitive a subject that we don't need females chipping in? I'm drawing a blank.
Anything where the poster wants only the specific mindset of a male? It doesn't have to be something that caters to the lowest group of individuals.

They call her one-eye
How come Bolt, scikaiju and I are the only dudes in here that aren't sensitive about this?

Hey, I'm of the male persuasion and I personally don't give a damn.

It's just a fucking thread, why is everyone having a hard time about one stupid thread where women can talk about all the horrifying things I don't want to know about women doing.

This thread is stupid and pointless and an insult to my eyes. theres nothing to even be said or done. so, with nothing more to say or do on the subject and, since I am a complete asshole, heres a random picture of Macgyver for ya guys.

macgyver.jpg

Anything where the poster wants only the specific mindset of a male? It doesn't have to be something that caters to the lowest group of individuals.

Sort of non-specific. To be honest, as a male, I find I have the male perspective covered, and generally only need any outside perspective, be it male or female.

boogie woogie feng shui
It seems to me that this is a classic case of confused victimization. The girls that are promoting the thread in question think it's unfair that they shouldn't be allowed to have a place in the public forum where they can discuss issues that are only pertinent to females without the input of unwanted male members, and certain male members and moderation think it's unfair for a regular member to create a thread in the public domain to the exclusion of other members who are guaranteed the right the express their views openly anywhere on the forum. Both sides in this case claim that the intentions of the other are unjust and refuse to accept the perspective of the opposing viewpoint that may shed some light on the motivations of the parties in question, and, more importantly, neither side is willing to shut the **** up about it and realize that it really doesn't matter.

I think it's also worth mentioning that nobody is actually upset about the thread itself; there is only opposition to the idea of the thread and the implications surrounding it. With that thought in mind, doesn't it seem ludicrous to continue bickering about the thread's existance when it has already been up and active for days and no repercussions have arisen due simply to the fact that it's just there? This argument has become a disfigured ideological debate with little regard to the actuality of the circumstance.

My belts talk.
It seems to me that this is a classic case of confused victimization. The girls that are promoting the thread in question think it's unfair that they shouldn't be allowed to have a place in the public forum where they can discuss issues that are only pertinent to females without the input of unwanted male members, and certain male members and moderation think it's unfair for a regular member to create a thread in the public domain to the exclusion of other members who are guaranteed the right the express their views openly anywhere on the forum. Both sides in this case claim that the intentions of the other are unjust and refuse to accept the perspective of the opposing viewpoint that may shed some light on the motivations of the parties in question, and, more importantly, neither side is willing to shut the **** up about it and realize that it really doesn't matter.

I think it's also worth mentioning that nobody is actually upset about the thread itself; there is only opposition to the idea of the thread and the implications surrounding it. With that thought in mind, doesn't it seem ludicrous to continue bickering about the thread's existance when it has already been up and active for days and no repercussions have arisen due simply to the fact that it's just there? This argument has become a disfigured ideological debate with little regard to the actuality of the circumstance.

That's what she said.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
As long as we're making lists, I'd like to demonstrate my prowess at that particular form of relevant-point-highlighting:

1. Black Ranger RX, why do you feel compelled to start some sort of semi-inflammatory thread to explain yourself, start arguments, apologize or just generally act like an attention-seeking nuisance whenever someone puts down something you say? Learn to live with it, it's part of effective communication and relationship maintenance. The fact that you're drawing criticism to unnecessary threads by creating an unnecessary thread is mind-bogglingly mind-boggling.

2. I think you took the "No Boys Allowed" subtitle a little too seriously. It was intended as a kind of cliche saying to add some emphasis to an otherwise ridiculously dull and straightforward thread title, not as some sort of discriminatory mandate designed to oppress members of the male sex or keep them from voicing their opinions in non-designated areas. We don't have separate water fountains and no one is asking you to sit at the back of the bus (although you do smell a bit gamey). Just let the wenches discuss their cardigans and strange dietary habits and Leif Cassidy posters without feeling like you're being purposely left out of something. Trust me, you really don't have anything to add to such a discussion anyway.

3. Why did they think putting pretzels inside M&Ms was a good idea? It seems arbitrary and unnecessary considering that you get the same kind of sweet and salty combination from the peanut M&Ms, which make more sense and have established themselves as sellers anyway. They're not bad, I'm getting worried that with all the unnecessary changes they're making to the brand we're going to end up with new colors in the future like mauve and topaz and I will feel too lame to eat them anymore.

4. ??????

5. Is it true that girls don't poop?

I wonder if Black Ranger RX will make another thread to comment on the comments in this thread.

Was gonna post something about this whole debacle, but this dude right here pretty much summed up my thoughts exactly. I swear, Bolt should be the next President, or at the very least Prime Minister of some small island off the coast New Zealand or something.

Though, Im still trying to wrap my head around the whole "poop" theory. :laugh:

Ultraman Saga wants you
wont it be better if we were all just hermaphroditical blobs? :disappoin

EDIT: my simple solution to this whole mess

-close this thread, we all know what y'all have to say and dont need to hear about it more than 9000 times

-just leave the girls thread alone, it wasnt even something to badger about

-girls, just so we all clear
> you dont mind guys viewing the thread, as long as we dont post anything about it
> you could always tell them off (in a civil manner) and if they start trolling like a little ***** then report to mods

^im sure everyone's happy with this, right :eyebrow:

Last edited:
I don't have low self esteem.
I personally do not mind whatsoever with guys posting in the girls thread that is actually contributing to the discussion.

However, we do talk about certain topics are pretty girls-only that really don't need guys chiming in about, like (but not limited to) periods, weight-loss/gain, and outfit posts.

The first and now last time we ladies had a discussion there was way too much "lolz wtf girl stuff" from guys so it definitely made me feel like I can't talk about stuff like that.

Instead of just picking and choosing who gets to post and who doesn't, it's just easier to say "ALL DUDES OUT".

It's like going to an all girls high school. Sure, technically, guys would be allowed on campus but entrance is severely restricted.

Thank you. I think I can understand now.

Last edited: