For the lulz.
I know it seems a little early for this but given the massive amount of spoilers before and after the premiere, it kinda came together pretty fast.

Prologue

[Deep within the ruins of the art museum shortly after the bombing.]

"Uhhhh.... Oh crap, what happened here?"

A mass of core and cell medals rise and take on the shape of the Canine Greed. At this point, all he is is a jackal's head on an incomplete body. He looks down at his hands, in shock.

"Oh no, oh no, this is not happening. This cannot be happening! That explosion must have knocked the rest of my medals away from me!"

He begins tearing through the rubble, frantically.

"Come on, they have to be here somewhere! Medals don't just fly away. Granted, they can roll, but that's not the point here!"

[Outside]

A young man on a moped stops and examines the wreckage.

"Aww, I really liked this place. I know it didn't get too many visitors but that doesn't mean you can destroy it without telling anyone!"

His eye spots something gleaming in the rubble. He reaches down and picks up two incomplete cell medals. [The inside has gained color, but the outside is still silver.]

"Wow, these things are kinda nice. [Smirks for a bit] Hello, do these belong to anyone?"

His reply is met with silence.

"Guess that's a no. After all, they must not cost much seeing as someone blew up a building with them still in it. But I don't want to be a thief though."

He reaches into his pocket and takes out 2000 yen.

"I'm leaving these here as payment!"

He gets back onto the moped and looks down at the two brown medals in his hand.

"I think my luck's finally turning around."

[Inside]

Thinking: Okay, calm down. Remember what they taught you: Just focus on your medals hard enough and you should be able to find them.

He stops and concentrates. Oh crap, they're moving!

He runs outside only to see the guy on the moped driving off.

"Wait! Those are mine!"

He didn't hear anything over the bike.

Well, I'm pretty much screwed: No medals, none of the other Greed are around, and the one shot I had is driving away. Wait. What's that fluttering noise?

He looks up and sees a flock of Candroids heading towards the building.

"Oh. That cannot be good."

To be continued. Critiques, comments, and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Character profiles with next update.

GoukaiRed
I know it seems a little early for this but given the massive amount of spoilers before and after the premiere, it kinda came together pretty fast.

Prologue

[Deep within the ruins of the art museum shortly after the bombing.]

"Uhhhh.... Oh crap, what happened here?"

A mass of core and cell medals rise and take on the shape of the Canine Greed. At this point, all he is is a jackal's head on an incomplete body. He looks down at his hands, in shock.

"Oh no, oh no, this is not happening. This cannot be happening! That explosion must have knocked the rest of my medals away from me!"

He begins tearing through the rubble, frantically.

"Come on, they have to be here somewhere! Medals don't just fly away. Granted, they can roll, but that's not the point here!"

[Outside]

A young man on a moped stops and examines the wreckage.

"Aww, I really liked this place. I know it didn't get too many visitors but that doesn't mean you can destroy it without telling anyone!"

His eye spots something gleaming in the rubble. He reaches down and picks up two incomplete cell medals. [The inside has gained color, but the outside is still silver.]

"Wow, these things are kinda nice. [Smirks for a bit] Hello, do these belong to anyone?"

His reply is met with silence.

"Guess that's a no. After all, they must not cost much seeing as someone blew up a building with them still in it. But I don't want to be a thief though."

He reaches into his pocket and takes out 2000 yen.

"I'm leaving these here as payment!"

He gets back onto the moped and looks down at the two brown medals in his hand.

"I think my luck's finally turning around."

[Inside]

Thinking: Okay, calm down. Remember what they taught you: Just focus on your medals hard enough and you should be able to find them.

He stops and concentrates. Oh crap, they're moving!

He runs outside only to see the guy on the moped driving off.

"Wait! Those are mine!"

He didn't hear anything over the bike.

Well, I'm pretty much screwed: No medals, none of the other Greed are around, and the one shot I had is driving away. Wait. What's that fluttering noise?

He looks up and sees a flock of Candroids heading towards the building.

"Oh. That cannot be good."

To be continued. Critiques, comments, and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Character profiles with next update.

You have done a good job on this.:thumbs:

For the lulz.
Prologue cont.

The Canine Greed rushes back for cover upon seeing the massive amount of birds.

"Damn it, every second he's getting further away but I don't know what the hell these things want!"

The birds begin landing and picking up the various leftover medals. They fly off with at least 100 or so cell medals.

"Why would animals want cell medals? Doesn't seem like something that'd be useful to them. Guess they like shiny stuff. But more importantly, where'd that guy go?"

He begins to concentrate once more.Oh great, he's out of range. Who knows how long it'll take to find my medals now.Faced with this dilemma, he slowly makes his way into the city, somewhat amazed by human progress.

I gotta admit, they've done good for themselves. But we're back again so I guess it doesn't matter. .....Alright this is getting me nowhere. I've been roaming around for an hour and I haven't even felt a trace of my medals.

He looks over and sees a young woman on her cell phone near a vending machine. She is completely unaware of his presence. He begins to walk over to her, hoping to ask for information on his mystery thief. He slowly approaches her and taps her shoulder.

"Uhm, excuse me miss. I was wondering if I could ask-"

"Sorry, I really need to take this call. [On phone] What, Maromi? Oh, just some random guy asking for directions or something. I don't even know. So, anyway-"

"[more insistently] Ma'am, please, this is a matter of life and death I'm talking about here."

"Maromi, I'll call you back. [to him] Look, I don't know what kind of podunk town you were raised in, but here we respect when someone is on the phone. Understand?!"

She turns around to continue chewing him out and sees his monstrous form. Her eyes dilate and she falls to her knees in fear.

"Sorry about that, it's just that I haven't really gotten used to the culture here yet."

"[voice wavering with terror] No, no it wasn't your fault. You didn't know. What did you want to ask?" Oh God, I just insulted a monster to his face. He's probably going to stick his hand inside me and show me my innards.

"Well, I'm looking for a guy on an orange bike. He came through about an hour before. By any chance did you see which way he went?"

"Oh that was Hiroki. He lives in a house about fifteen minutes form here. His bike'll be out front."Thank you, thank you his rage isn't directed at me! This cell phone's bad luck.

"Finally a lead! Thanks for all your help! By the way, this is for you. [He takes two fingers and plucks a Jackal Cell Medal out of his arm and places it in her hands. Think of it as a gift!"

He breaks his body apart into medals and goes flying off. The girl is completely dumbstruck over what just happened but brings herself to her feet. She then begins staring at the medal in her hand.

Eww, it's still warm.

A bit later on, the Greed finds the house with the orange moped out front.
He reformats himself into his canine form and walks towards the door.
Finally it ends! He then knocks on the door. A voice rings out from inside.

"Sorry about that, coming right now!"

The door is opened by a somewhat young man with long, stringy black hair and square glasses. He is somewhat taken aback by the Greed's appearance.

"You aren't human, are you?"

"At one point, maybe but I don't know anymore."

"Would you like to come in?"

"Please."

He invites the Greed in and shuts the door behind him. The living room is sparsely furnished but comfortable over all.

"So Jackal-sama, (may I call you Jackal-sama?), what brings you here?"

"Well, the thing is this morning I woke up at the museum to find my Medals missing and saw you driving away so I was wondering if you had them."

Hiroki sighs dejectedly. "I knew it was too good to be true. I can never find something that nice without it belonging to someone else. Alright, I'll bring them down for you."

He goes upstairs and a loud clattering noise is heard.

"Um, it's gonna take me a bit to find these. If you want, there's coffee in the kitchen."

"No thanks."

About ten minutes pass, and he begins to grow annoyed.
He's bluffing me. I can just feel it. Let's see what he's doing up there.

He goes up the stairs and walks into the first open door he sees. It is a room full of various odds and ends, most of it just junk.

Hiroki: "Oh sorry about the wait, Jackal-sama. I find a lot of stuff on my trips so it takes a while to sort through it. [He flashes a brief smile.] Came up at the right time though, I just found them."

"That's a relief. I can finally get my body back and get back in the game."

Hiroki passes him the two incomplete core medals. The Greed looks down at them, puzzled.

"W-What are these?"

"Those are the coins I found this morning. They're nice but they belong to you."

"These can't be my medals. Where are the real ones?"

"Those were the only two I saw."

No, No, NOO! This isn't right. I spent all this time tracking down the wrong Medals?! No, this kid is screwing with me. That's it then. The time for civility is over.

He proceeds to grab Hiroki by his collar and slam him into the wall.

"Now you're are going to quit messing with me and tell me where my damn Medals are!"

"[strained] I told you, those were the only ones I had!"

"Liar! Do you know who I am?!"

"A ...Greed?"

"That's right. I am Baran, The Canine Greed, and I refuse to be insulted like.....Wait, how do you know what a Greed is?"

"Oh, your friends have been knocking around the city for a while. [points to a nearby newspaper] Take a look."

Baran drops him to the floor and sees the headline:
"UMAs Discovered in City. Why Have They Come?!"
Beneath is a photo of the four Greed.

"How long have they been active?"

"About a week tops. You're not gonna try to choke me again are you?"

"We'll see how it plays out. Now since I think you're hiding my medals, there's a simple way to prove your innocence or my suspicions."

"Okay. What?"

He pulls another Cell Medal from his arm.

"I stick this inside you and it'll solidify what ever greed or desire you have within you. Sounds like fun, huh?"

He reaches the medal over to Hiroki's forehead but the slot doesn't open.

"Wait, what?!"

"Um, is something supposed to be happening? I don't feel any different."

Baran begins ramming the Medal into his forehead but it refuses to give.

"Um, that kinda hurts, you know."

Baran:Oh, F*ck Me!!

To be continued.

Comments, critiques, and suggestions welcome.

Last edited:
For the lulz.
Chapter One: Two Becoming One! (What, already? Double just ended, why are you shoving it back down our throa-Stop Reading This!)

We now rejoin Baran who is currently suffering from mental blue-screen issues.

He is currently slumped against Hiroki's wall.

"Um, are you okay?"

"Would you really be fine with the fact that everything you worked for was basically retconned and you had to start from scratch?"

"Not very."

"Since you understand, you can let me sulk."

Hiroki looks over to the Greed, a look of both pity and what might be shame in his face. Suddenly, his face shows an instant realization.

"I just thought of something. Take a look at the picture again. Do you know any of them?"

Baran turns his head towards the photo.

"Kazari, the Feline, I know. The other three are a complete mystery to me."

"Weren't you all trapped in the same box together?"

Baran smiles sheepishly at this point. "That's kind of an embarrassing story. I was the first to get put in there. I'm the one guy who didn't really like fighting all that much. I just harvested medals out of my Yummies."

"I'm not even going to begin to think of how many innuendos were in that last sentence. But, back to what I was saying before, everyone else is probably going through the exact same problems as you are. Maybe we could track them down and ask them if they know anything."

"Good idea, but where'd the 'we' come from?"

"Well, it's not everyday you get to meet monsters. Plus, you owe me for pulling that chokehold on me a few minutes ago."

"Fair point."

The two begin descending the stairs, still talking.

"Alright, I can tell that Kazari's not too far away from here. Now, he may seem innocent but he will kill you at the drop of a hat if you get him angry."

"Just like every girl I've tried to go out with."

They exit the house and go over to Hiroki's bike. Baran is somewhat in awe and yet disgust at it.

"So how does this weird thing work?"

[while putting on gloves and helmet] "Eh, I don't really know all the ins and outs of it yet but the bottom line: add gas and oil every once in a while and it'll get you where you need to go. Well, aren't you getting on?"

"But do I have to? This thing doesn't look that sturdy."

Hiroki shoots him a look of sheer confusion. "And people are afraid of you?"

"What? It just that I've never been on one of these things before. You can't just jump on a horse and expect to know how to ride it!"

"Oh, for crying out... Look, just sit on the part of the seat behind me and hold on to me while we ride. I need you to navigate; you're the only one who can find the guy."

"Okay, okay."

Baran awkwardly places himself on the seat behind Hiroki and clutches onto him. "Like this, right?"

"That's perfect. Now, where is the guy?"

"Looks like a small forest about a kilo and a half from here."

"I take it that's the old park. Well, lets go see!"

Hiroki starts the moped, revs the engine twice and speeds off into the distance.

[15 minutes later, community park.]

The two park near a barred entrance reading: "Caution: Highly Dangerous Area. No Access Permitted."

Hiroki tries to get off but Baran is still holding him, shaking.

Hiroki: "All right, we're here. You can let go now."

Baran: "Oh sorry. [he loosens his grip and gets off.] That was the best and worst thing I've done in my life."

"Well, get used to it. [points to the gate] You mind?"

"I'm not sure how much power my current state has but I'll give it a shot."

He leans back and punches the gate creating a hole large enough to fit through. Unfortunately for him this severely damages his hand in the process.

"Turning out to be a great day, you know."

"If everything goes well here, it'll get better for you. Don't worry so much. So where is he?"

"I can't pinpoint him. All I know is he's somewhere in this area. We'll probably find something that'll lead us to him."

Baran walks forward a bit and bumps his foot into a human corpse. The body is littered with claw marks.

Hiroki: "I'm guessing that'd be it?"

Baran: "More than likely, he was never much of a people person."

The two follow a trail of bodies to find him sleeping in a clearing. The smell of blood is almost tangible in the air.

Baran: "Crap, he's out cold. It might take us a while to wake him-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Hiroki has already started nudging the slumbering beast.

"Shishi-sama, it's time to wake up. [begins nudging harder] Come on, it's too nice a day to be asleep!"

Baran: "What are you doing?! I told you how dangerous he is!"

"Yeah, but he's the only person we can get answers from so we need to speed up the process."

"Look, I understand you're trying to help but don't try to commit suicide in front of me!"

"Oh like you were going to do anything other than say 'screw it let's go home.'"

The two begin arguing and the noise from it wrests Kazari from his sleep. He rises groggily, yawns, and stretches out. The two stop when they notice him get up.

Hiroki: "Great, he's finally up. [Nudges Baran closer to him] Go on, ask already.

Kazari: Uhhh. Man, you guys are noisy. [Looks to Baran] Who are you?"

"I'm Baran, remember?"

"..."

"The Canine Greed?"

"...."

"The guy who got shoved in first?"

"Oh, now I remember you. All the other Greed used to call you Po-"

"LET SOME THINGS STAY BURIED!"

"Ok, jeez. So who's the human?"

Hiroki:"Oh sorry, I never got a chance to introduce myself formally to either one of you. I'm Sadomaya Hiroki. [bows] It's a pleasure to meet you."

An awkward silence fills the area.

Kazari: "Bit of a tool, aren't you? [to Baran] So why'd you bring him?"

Baran: "Apparently, I can't make a Yummy from his body. Try it for yourself."

[2 minutes and one bleeding forehead later.]

Hiroki: "Ow ow ow ow!"

Kazari: [ignoring him] "Hmmm, I remember someone talking about this a while ago. Apparently, a Yummy can only be made from a desire that can be taken. His seems to be one that has to be given."

Baran: "So, charity case."

"Pretty much."

"One last thing, [he takes the two incomplete Core Medals out of his body], you have any idea how this happened?"

Kazari then takes the Medals and begins examining them.

"My guess: You'd just barely completed yourself. More than likely, your Medals atrophied after so long in the box. Guess you've got to start over."

Baran: "I knew it."

Kazari tosses him back his medals.

"You've got a long road ahead of you, Pochun. Better be ready; slackers don't get to be Multi King."

"Don't you ever call me that again!!"

Kazari then begins walking out of the park. Hiroki and Baran stay behind. Hiroki tries as hard as he can to contain his laughter but fails.

Hiroki: "Wow, I thought it was bad but I didn't think it was that bad. It sounds like a name an old lady gives her poodle."

Baran: "Life, why do you hate me?"

To be continued.

Comments, critiques, and suggestions wanted!

Checkmate Fours Knight
Question: Is Canus OOOs second rider or something else

For the lulz.
{Re:01sharpj}

{Canus is the world's second rider but he and OOO don't interact often.}

Ch.1 continued.

Hiroki: "So what now? You had to have some kind of backup plan for when this kind of thing happened."

Baran: "Allow me to reiterate: Newest Greed. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this, but I guess I'm going to have to fight the others. The problem is I'm complete crap in fights."

"Well, what says you have to? I mean, why not just settle down and try to enjoy life? You just woke up after after a near millennium; you've got to be curious about how the world has changed."

"That sounds nice but I don't think people are going to accept me looking like this. Plus, with my colleagues wreaking havoc out there, they'll more than likely try to kill me and you for bringing me along."

"Relax; if they can accept someone like me, the people will look right past you. Plus, its Japan; we've become famous for accepting the impossible in recent years."

"Wait, what did you mean by that first comment?"

"Eh, you'll see. Now come on, let's get some lunch."

"Do I have to ride that thing again?"

"Yes."

The two get on the bike and ride off back towards the city.

"Where are we going anyway?"

"Little Ramen stand I know, tried to pick something you'd at least know about."

[Meanwhile, in a small shrine on the outskirts of the town.]

A young boy is sweeping outside of the temple gate, a slight look of disappointment on his face.

God, this sucks. I know you said you'd send me away for going out with Yumi-chan, but it doesn't make sense. Sure, she's had a wild streak but that's what I love about her. She is one of those few people who knows how to live. Oh, Yumi-chan, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

While pining for his forbidden love, the child notices a slight rustling in the woods. He peeks over curiously, but goes back to his chores.

"Eh, probably just another raccoon."

"I don't think I'm a raccoon. Am I?"

He looks over to the direction of the voice and sees Gameru standing a short distance away form him. His face shows fear, but the boy stands his ground.

"Have you.... come to pray?"

"No. I came to help you."

"Help me how?"

"To take back what should be yours."

He takes out a single cell medal and begins walking towards the boy. He is too frightened by the Greed's form to move. Gameru extends the coin towards the boy's chest and the slot opens.

"The hole is too...small."

He then rams the hand holding the coin into the boy's body. He begins gasping at this point, the breath in his body being slowly taken away from him.

"Where is it? Where could it be?"

Gameru begins working his hand around until he seems to grab something solid.

"Desire..."

He begins slowly pulling his hand out of the boy but now he is holding onto the belt of a new figure: the Caribou Yummy. The boy then passes out, clutching his chest.

Caribou: "Yumi-Chan? Where is she? Why did they take me away from her?"

Gameru: "She is in the city. Let nothing stand in your way."

The two medal based beings take their leave.

[Meanwhile, Hiroki and Baran have taken seats at a small ramen cart. A small crowd of people is observing them in fear and awe.]

Baran: "Are you sure this is okay? We seem to be drawing a lot of unwanted attention."

Hiroki: "Well, if anything it'll help out the owner. Oi, Jii-san!"

An older gentleman comes out to take their orders.

"Hey, Hiroki. Who's your friend?"

"His name's Baran. He recently moved to the city."

Baran: "It's a pleasure to meet you sir. You don't seem too shocked, though."

Jii-san: "Well, when you're in the business as long as I have, you realize it doesn't matter who you are as long as you pay. So what'll you two be having?"

Hiroki: "Two of my usuals."

Jii-san: "'K. It'll be about ten minutes."

He walks to the back of the cart and begins preparing the bowls. The crowd begins to murmur amongst themselves.

"I can't believe it. They're just sitting right there in public!"
"You think he was the one who released those things?"
"What do that dog-thing eat anyway?"
"I'm pretty sure it's just a publicity stunt."
"Wait, wasn't that the kid from the incident five years ago?"

Upon hearing the last comment, Hiroki begins to ball his fists, a pained expression on his face.

"Hiro-kun, you all right?"

"No, I'm fine."

"You seem off. Is something wrong?"

"Huh, you called me kun. Guess you are warming up to me."

He changed the subject. Best not to go any deeper."Well of course, you're only the second person to actually help me out. Plus, you're a bit brave for letting the public see you with me."

Baran's face suddenly shows an expression of fear.

"Baran-sama?"

Oh god, why here?! There's too many people!

"Hiroki, we have to get these people out of here!"

"Why? What's going on-"

Before he can finish, a loud groaning noise begins penetrating the air. The two look down the way and see a shambling figure coming in their direction. The crowd begins to panic and disperse.

"OH NO, IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE THINGS!!"

It begins slowly coming closer, it's deer-like form becoming more and more visible. It's cries can be heard on the wind.

"Where is she? Why are you hiding her from me? Give her back. Please."

Hiroki: "Baran-sama, what is that?"

Baran: "It's a Yummy: A solidification of a human's greatest desire. It'll tear down anything in it's path to get what it wants. Hiroki, get out of here; I'm the only one who can fight this thing!"

Baran begins running towards the Yummy and begins punching it multiple times in the chest, but to little avail.

Damn it, my power's in the crapper right now! But I can't let Hiroki get hurt!

He throws one more punch but the Caribou grabs his arm before it connects. Baran tries to break free but it's hand is like a vise.

"You're trying to keep me away from her. Where is Yumi-Chan?! Why are you trying to stop me!?"

With his free hand, the Yummy begins charging energy into the shape of a white circle centered in its palm. Baran looks at it in terror.

"What is that thing?!"

"Don't you dare get in the way of my love!!"

The Yummy puts its hand directly in front of Baran and the ring begins to expand. It then compresses and releases a massive shockwave that sends Baran flying into a parked car a block away. He leaves a massive dent in it, Cell Medals falling from his damaged body. The Caribou begins walking over to him.

"You know where she is. Tell me."

Meanwhile, Hiroki is watching in horror.

Damn it, he's fighting for his life out there! What am I supposed to do?!

A memory of his parents flashes in his mind.

"No. I can't let it happen again! I just can't!"

Jii-san peeks out from the back of his cart and sees Hiroki struggling with himself.

Jii-san: "Hiroki, what are you still doing here?! You have to hide; that thing'll kill you!"

"I can't just sit here and do nothing!"

He reaches into the ramen cart and takes one of the unwashed bowls from behind the counter.

"Jii-san, I'll pay you back for this!"

He then runs off towards Baran.

"It's not worth it kid!!"

Further down, the Caribou has finally reached Baran. It then picks him up by the neck. He struggles but the Yummy's grip is just too strong for him.

"You've interfered for too long."

The Yummy then slams him down into the pavement, leaving a mid sized crater. Baran screams from the pain and begins losing more Medals.

Damn it, what's this guy made of?! It can't be over yet!

The Yummy begins charging up another ring and lowers it over Baran's face.

"No one will get in my way."

"Baran-Sama!!!"

Before the Yummy can unleash the blast, Hiroki smashes the bowl into its head, the shrapnel flying off in every direction. He is panting profusely at this point. The Yummy, unaffected by the attack, turns its attention towards him.

"Why does everyone reject my love?!"

He turns and fires off the shockwave towards Hiroki. The blast lifts him off his feet and sends him crashing into the sidewalk a good distance back. He begins cringing from the impact, his arm bleeding heavily.

"Hiro-kun!!"

Baran separates his body into individual medals and flies over to Hiroki. He then lifts him up off of the ground.

"Hiroki, I don't understand. Just what did you think you could do?! I told you to run!"

Hiroki, Pained: "I'm just such a selfish person."

"What are you talking about?"

"You were the first person in so long who actually acknowledged my existence, the first person my life actually mattered to. I didn't want to lose that again so soon!"

A look of realization emerges on Baran's face.

He's just like me: struggling to find a place in a world that refuses to have him. I can't let him fall.

"Hiro-kun, listen. There may be a way we can beat this guy. I can't pull your power out of you but I can at least try to awaken it."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to become your greed. I have to become one who truly needs you."

Baran then breaks up his body and then reformats it into the shape of a belt. He then connects to Hiroki's waist.

"My powers, your body. Now, awaken the fighting spirit within you!"

A small smile appears on Hiroki's face.

"Thank you, Baran-sama. I swear I won't betray your hope in me!"

His look the becomes one of determination as he takes a fighting stance.

"Set Up!!!!"

To be continued.

Next Chapter: The being known as Canus is born, sending ripples through both the human and Greed. Is there anyone you can trust?!

Surpass infinity with your hands!

Comments, reviews, and critiques greatly appreciated.

For the lulz.
Sorry about the lack of updates recently. I'm waiting for some commission art to come in before I post the next installment.

For the lulz.
[Finally got tired of waiting so here's the next installment.]

Ch.2 "This won't give me cancer, will it?"

Baran realized there was only one way he was going to win this fight: he had to use Hiroki. He had never attempted human fusion before but he was quickly running out of viable options.

Baran: Hiro-kun, I hope you're ready since I'm kinda making this up as I go along.

A pale brown light is emitted from the center of his belt and his form is sucked within it. The belt then flies over and connects to Hiroki's waist.

Hiroki: Okay, this would be so awesome if it weren't my life on the line here.

Caribou: What are you doing? Why are you wasting time? Why won't you tell me where she is?!!

Hiroki: Crap, he's starting to get pissed. [While holding the belt] Baran, help me out here! You threw me in the water hoping I could swim!

Baran: [Telepathically] .......Sorry about that. I had to finish adjusting myself to your body. I gotta say you're fatter than you look.

Hiroki: *facepalms* Ugh. When this is over, remind me to teach you what subtext is. So we're good to transform right?!

Baran: I told you I don't really know myself; just try!

Hiroki: Well, I've been dreaming about this kinda thing for years. Guess I'll go with what comes naturally!

Hiroki exhales deeply and takes a martial arts stance, a look of determination.

No longer will I just be a witness.

He clasps his hands onto the sides of the belt and thrusts his right hand forward.

Hiroki: Set Up!!!

The same brown light from before exits the belt, enveloping his body. Baran's Cell and Core medals begin bonding to Hiroki, creating what appears to be power armor. The light secedes and the new form comes into full view, the Greed Belt somewhat clashing with the design. [Think mystic tech with a Jackal motif.]

Hiroki begins to move, testing out the suit, amazed.

Hiroki: This is indescribable. My body feels like it weighs nothing and yet strong enough to stop a truck.

Baran: Hm. That's odd; it seems like you're the dominant one. Just remember to take it easy. That guy's a lot stronger than he looks.

Hiroki begins to scan the area for the Yummy, soon realizing that he's already gone.

Hiroki: [while scratching helmet] Well, I guess he really was sick of waiting for us. You have any idea where he went?

Baran: Most I can figure is that he's heading east. You need to catch up with him and fast.

Hiroki: Got it!

He races back into the square, towards his moped.

Hiroki: All right, all I need are my keys and-

He places his hand onto his upper leg to realize that his entire body, clothes and all are covered by Baran's medals.

Hiroki: Crap, guess we're footing it.

Baran: Was this really worth doing?

[Meanwhile, at the local middle school.]

A somewhat rebellious girl is being dragged into the principal's office. The man has a look of sheer tiredness on his face upon seeing her.

Principal: Back in here already, Yumi?

Yumi: This time it wasn't even really my fault: she was completely insulting my test scores!

Principal: Yumi, I've seen your grades; they are hardly inspiring.

Yumi: Yeah, but that doesn't mean you can just put me out there in front of the class like that. So I decked her.

Principal: You knocked out one of her teeth.

Yumi: It was a baby tooth! What she was doing having them in the seventh grade, I don't know but still!

Principal: Honestly, I've tried punishment after punishment but it never seems to get through to you.

Yumi: Finally decided to to do the smart thing and let me go, huh?

Principal: Now listen, you-

Before he can finish, a loud, distorted voice cuts through the air.

"Yumi-chan! Yumi-chan! You're here, aren't you?! Why are you hiding from me?"

The two in the office exchange worried glances.

Principal: Karma's a terrible thing, isn't it?

To be Continued.

For the lulz.
Ch.2 Cont.

Baran and Hiroki are currently running through the city, trying to figure out just where the Yummy had gotten off to.

Hiroki: Crap, there's just no trace of him. You think there'd be people running screaming from seeing him.

Baran: I'm having a hard time detecting him as well. His energy just keeps rising and falling.

Hiroki: So then how are we supposed to find him?

The air is disturbed by a sharp screech and then the sound of a large explosion. A large dust cloud can be seen in the distance, billowing into the air.

Hiroki: He's found who he was looking for, more than likely. Let's get going!

Hiroki and Baran, in rider form, begin running towards the disturbance.

Meanwhile, back at the school a large hole has been torn into the faculty wing of the school, the principal's office taking the brunt of it. Yumi and the principal are now covered in dust and rubble.

Yumi: What the hell was that?! Did a bomb go off or something?!!

Principal: No, it was that thing outside. It really does want you more than anything else.

The principal begins reaching over to his now ruined desk and begins rooting around in the remains. He pulls out a small cracked announcement microphone and turns it on.

Principal: Attention everyone! Make your way to the back exits of the school immediately! I've found a way to possibly get rid of this thing but I need to make sure you're all safe first!

The students and teachers frantically begin exiting the school in panic. The all wonder if the principal can truly handle this.

Yumi: Old man, did something hit your head just now? There's no way you can possibly handle this thing!

Principal: Yes I can. After all, it told me what it wanted.

He then stares at her with a cold glance. A look of uneasiness appears on Yumi's face.

Yumi: You're bluffing.

Principal: My first duty is to protect the people in this school. If it means getting rid of you, then so be it.

He then walks over to her and picks her up out of the rubble and begins carrying her.

Yumi: You're crazy, old man! The school board will have your balls on a plate for this!!

Principal: You're a child; I don't expect you to know what tenure gets you.

He tosses her out into the schoolyard, where she rolls for a good bit before stopping. She gets up only to see the Caribou Yummy standing before her, a look of twisted innocence on its face. It begins drawing closer.

Caribou: I finally found you, Yumi-chan. Now nothing has to separate us.

Yumi: What the hell? I don't even know what you are much less how you think we're together!

Caribou: Oh, it feels good to hear your voice again.

It begins reaching towards her, hoping to have Yumi in it's grasp. She begins moving backwards out of fear. She sees the creature's hand finally about to touch and she closes her eyes out of fear.

Don't let it touch me. Don't let it touch me.

She braces for the worst but it never comes. She can then hear the Yummy struggling for some odd reason. She opens her eyes to see a canine-esque figure separating the two of them. It is holding the Caribou's arm.

No way. Is that ... a Rider?!

Hiroki: Sorry but she's not who you should be dealing with right now.
that'd be me.

Hiroki then launches up the Caribou's arm, throwing it off balance. While it's guard is down, he throws a straight right into the Yummy's chest, knocking it away and releasing a few cell medals. Hiroki bends down and picks one up, curious.

Hiroki: So all of you are made of these things?

Baran: [Telepathically] Yep. Those are cell medals. They form our bodies and power our abilities. Greeds have their evolution, Core Medals, allowing us stronger forms.

Yumi then gets up, awestruck at what she had just seen. Was it really happening was a Kamen Rider really there to save the day when it seems its bleakest?

Yumi: K-Kamen Rider....

Hiroki: I don't think I deserve that title yet but thanks for thinking of it. Now get somewhere safe. This may get heavy.

She complies and runs back into the building. The Yummy arises, enraged at this point.

Caribou: Why were you talking to her?! Why did you take her away from me?! We belong together!

Hiroki: Ok. 1, she's a human child. I don't know exactly how your anatomy works but from where I'm standing, it's not happening. And 2, she is just not that into you.

Caribou: YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

He charges the ring within his hand and fires it off towards Hiroki. The blast doesn't knock them back as far as before but it still pushes them a good distance and tears a good bit of cell medals of of them.

Baran: OW!! Hiroki, you have to remember: Be careful! You may be the one fighting but I'm the one who takes the hits!!

Hiroki: Sorry! He kinda caught me be surprise.

The Yummy begins charging them at this point. Yumi sees him talking to himself and warns him.

Yumi: Oi! He's coming right at you!

Hiroki snaps out of it only to realize how close it is. The Yummy's antlers are only centimeters away.

Baran: Hiro-kun! Watch out!

Just before the antlers can pierce them, the gem on the helmet glows and everything seems to slowdown. Everything but them.

Hiroki: Baran, what's happening?

Baran: No way! It's my medal ability! Quick, Hiroki, attack him before it wears off!!

Hiroki grabs onto the Yummy's antlers just before the slowdown ends. The Yummy is struggling to break free, to no avail.

Hiroki: I think it's time we finished this!

Hiroki then picks up the Caribou by its antlers and begins swinging it around the way a planet orbits the sun. After a few revolutions, he lets it go flying. It hits the ground, disoriented.

The medals covering Hiroki's right leg begin to glow bright brown and energy begins pouring out of it. He then crouches down into a runner's starting stance.

Baran: Hiro-kun, what are you doing?

Hiroki: Making a couple people's dreams come true.

He breaks into a sprint and a bit before reaching the Yummy, jumps into the air. He then rolls in the air and extends his right leg forward. Yumi is watching the scene play out, reveling in what she sees.

Yumi: I've always thought it was nothing more than a dream to wish for this but here it is in front of me. The move that destroys all evil.

The kick tears through the Yummy, with the Rider breaking out of the other side of the Yummy. There is nothing but a large hole where its chest once was.

The Rider Kick.

The Yummy's form then collapses in on itself leaving nothing more than a pile of cell medals behind. Hiroki then gets up and looks at his victory spoils.

Hiroki: Well....no explosion. Huh, seems kind of unfulfilling, you know?

Baran: Why would it explode? It's nothing but cell medals and someone's desire.

Hiroki: [sighs] You just don't know, Baran.

Yumi then walks over to him and for the first time in her life shows respect to anyone by bowing to him.

Yumi: Thank you for saving my life and my school.

Hiroki: Eh. It's what we do. Well, I better get going. I do not feel like paying for all this collateral damage.

He tries to leave but she stops him.

Yumi: Wait. Before you go could you at least tell me who you are?

Hiroki: Like you said, I'm a Kamen Rider.

Yumi: No, that's what you are. Think about it: Ichigo, V3, Stronger. What is your name.

Hiroki:Crap, I didn't think that far ahead! Let's see, what am I based on? Since you want to know so badly, my name is Kamen Rider Canus!

Baran: Uh, I think the word you're thinking of is Canis.

Hiroki: Actually, no. The hard "I" ruins the way it sounds.

[Meanwhile in an undisclosed location.]

Gameru: Oh, my Yummy's dead. I hope he found what he was looking for.

Mezuru: Don't worry, Gameru. You can always make more.

Gameru: I guess you're right. [chuckles]

Uva: Kazari. Both you and I know it wasn't Os that killed it. You let the dog go and now he's baring his fangs.

Kazari: Now, now Uva, you're a bit too hasty in your judgments. Gameru's Yummys are extremely single-minded. He probably took advantage of it. Don't worry. I fully intend to take care of this.

To be continued.

Critiques, comments, and suggestions welcome.

For the lulz.
By the way, I could use a bit of help. I'm trying to come up with a few Greeds/Abilities/Colors for a bit later on.

So far I need animals for:

The Nocturnal Greed

The Saurian Greed

The U.M.A. Greed

Any help would be greatly appreciated and you will be credited!