The previous games had hidden slots that would appear on the screen once you unlocked the characters, which is also a possibility here.

You know, i totally forgot about that. :sweat: After seeing the adventure mode, i had a fear that the game would end up like Dragon Knight where you see all the characters and you can't play them until you unlock or purchase them. :disappoin I mean, that can happen too. But like you and MetalSymphony said, it's only a matter of time till we find out. God i need sleep. XD

Banned
-Vajin could either be Faiz's Single Style or he could take up a slot.
-Gelnewt and Worm could be unplayable, they could both take up a slot or 'Kaijin' could be a single space and you would select which monster to play as.
-Dark Decade may not come back or he may be back and is his own slot or he could be selected under Decade or maybe he will be replaced by Violent Emotions Decade and be Decade's Single style.

The previous games had hidden slots that would appear on the screen once you unlocked the characters, which is also a possibility here. If they weren't going to put the halfchanges on the official site, they wouldn't have had to add 3 more spaces. They also probably wouldn't skip a space between W and Accel considering Ryuki will take up all 15 spaces, which adds a possible other W character like I mentioned before.

Yeah, they could be saving slots by jamming Auto Vaijin in as Faiz's Grey Gauge.
And Jamming all the Kaijin's into one slot makes sense too. Providing they are still around.

But how would this other W Character work? His Grey Gauge is FangJoker.
Maybe whatever it is will take up a slot of it's own? Or maybe W's Orange Gauge with be Kamen Rider Joker, and he summons Skull to shoot at your opponent or something.

Last edited:
Do you think he'll have his Zero Form playable in this game? I sure hope so.

Well considering that summoning is now described as 'Support Character' instead of a 'Support Form', I think it would be strange for them to completely get rid of Zero form even though they have his model finished and that would suck if they left it as a Support only. I want him playable too. :thumbs:

But how would this other W Character work?
His Grey Gauge is FangJoker.
Maybe whatever it is will take up a slot of it's own?

We know that Double only has 3 style choices. If it were Joker, Eternal or Skull they would be their own slot like Accel but if it was CJGX it would work just like Trinity/Shining where you choose your preferred power up form after choosing your gauge.

God i need sleep. XD

Same. I stayed up until 4am on Monday night waiting for an update that didn't happen. :laugh:

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
How I hope seeing a playable New Den-O...

Well considering that summoning is now described as 'Support Character' instead of a 'Support Form', I think it would be strange for them to completely get rid of Zero form even though they have his model finished and that would suck if they left it as a Support only. I want him playable too. :thumbs:

Well if Zeronos does have Zero Form playable then I sure as hell hope IXA has Rising Form playable. Speaking of which wouldn't it be awesome if DiEnd's Complete Form was in it and playable?

I was wondering, maybe the Charge and up feature may be only present in the Power Up and Speed up modes....

DAIMON PAWNCH
i had a fear that the game would end up like Dragon Knight where you see all the characters and you can't play them until you unlock or purchase them.

then where would be the fun, if they were all unlocked at the beginning...:eyebrow:

another little update...under ryuki...I canc barely make it out but I am 10% positive that, that is definiatly ryuuga

rio troopers for Ouja summon...I don't know...doesn't feel as good as Ouja...maybe he could summon 3 rio troopers but Diend's gauge goes down faster.

and decade fury form would be neat if as a boss at the end of adventure mode (when as playing as Kuuga-Kiva), then playing as decade you have to fight Kuuga Ultimate(with a bunch of RioTroopers)...then for Double and OOO I don't know maybe each other.

you know its funny earlier in the summer, I had plan to mod the dragon knight game and Climax Heroes W together...and this is pretty much what I had in mind... if they did it to where you could actually face eachother in adventure mode (like the uzumaki 2 vs mode) it would be exact same (save for the extra characters

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
I got Ohja, kick, punch, and Blade doesn't matter what they give me now I'm already a happy Camper.