Status
Not open for further replies.
God...looking at it again, the in show New-O stuff doesn't look half as sexy as the SIC to me

Strike form still ok, Vega form have to agree with u... :thumbs:

will definitely get the vega form to pair up with my strike form... :anime:

Lurker
I like Strike form, but since it's both expensive and limited, I don't plan to get it. The only Den-Os I really want would be Sword Form and perhaps Climax(the red one right?).

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I like Strike form, but since it's both expensive and limited, I don't plan to get it. The only Den-Os I really want would be Sword Form and perhaps Climax(the red one right?).

Right.... I can't afford any of them.. so, maybe I'll be able to muster some moolah up in the future and get the SIC KT version instead (if ever released)... :thumbs:

Right.... I can't afford any of them.. so, maybe I'll be able to muster some moolah up in the future and get the SIC KT version (if ever released)... :thumbs:

Didn't u just buy the SHF New Den-O recently??? :laugh:

Lurker
Nah, I don't want to settle for the KT line. It'll look awkward in display once pit against their brothers. They are half the size of the normal SIC right?

Didn't u just buy the SHF New Den-O recently??? :laugh:

Not recently... That was like January... I'm talking about the SIC Denliner Form set.. and maybe the SIC New Den-O Vega...

@Oblivion: No, SIC KT is G.I.Joe size... roughly 4 inches...

Not recently... That was like January... I'm talking about the SIC Denliner Form set.. and maybe the SIC New Den-O Vega...

@Oblivion: No, SIC KT is G.I.Joe size... roughly 4 inches...

Ahh... my bad... means u got it earlier than me... should be cheaper at that time...

Anyway, I have to admit that SIC New Den-O Vega looks as nice as Strike form... so, it's a must get for me... :sweat:

Yes the strike & vega form both look better in SIC format than they do on the tv series! I didn't even like how vega form looked in the movie

Yes the strike & vega form both look better in SIC format than they do on the tv series! I didn't even like how vega form looked in the movie

They both did not appear in the TV series... Only in the movie.... :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.