It's over 8,000!
Aw, man. The initiate one was so cheesy. :laugh: The way he said it too was so damn funny.

We Are VR
I have no problem with "Kamen Rider". It's simple and to-the-point for the general audience. Besides, it could've been something much worse.

Like "Kamen Rider! Wing Knight! Initiate!" which was absolutely TERRIBLE!

100% Agree when i saw that on the pilot i said god thats alful

Lurker
So has Adness completely abandoned the effort for another Kamen Rider series or has there been any evidence that they're still trying to put something together.

I have no problem with "Kamen Rider". It's simple and to-the-point for the general audience. Besides, it could've been something much worse.

Like "Kamen Rider! Wing Knight! Initiate!" which was absolutely TERRIBLE!

"Initiate" isn't a bad term to use, it just doesn't fit "Ryuki" well. Blade on the otherhand:

RIDER BLADE...INITIATE!!! (Turn Up!)

...then again...at least it wasn't Ecto Phase Activate like the Ventaran Knights are Ghostbusters.

Nube
I think adness has said they want to make more and are looking for funding. Which basically means its not going to happen sadly.

They may get it since it did alright in Japan but thats being very hopeful. The bigger chance adness has is for Power Rangers Samurai to be a huge hit, that would give a new KR show bigger chances of happening.

It's over 8,000!
Adness if given a chance for another adaptation should take Kabuto. Why? It's shiny. It attracts many. They could give it a story with an actual plot and no plot holes. The best part for them is that parents don't go crazy over people killing aliens with explosions. It's perfect. They would then have enough funding for another series and then some.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
"Initiate" isn't a bad term to use, it just doesn't fit "Ryuki" well. Blade on the otherhand:

RIDER BLADE...INITIATE!!! (Turn Up!)

...then again...at least it wasn't Ecto Phase Activate like the Ventaran Knights are Ghostbusters.

KIVAT...INITIATE! LET'S GO, *INSERT AMERICANIZED WATARU'S NAME HERE*!

ZECTOR MORPHER, INITIATE! CHANGE BEETLE! CAST OFF!

Dammit, Freedom.

KIVAT...INITIATE! LET'S GO, *INSERT AMERICANIZED WATARU'S NAME HERE*!

"Kiva": KIVAT...I SUMMON YOU.
Kivat: Yes my master. Guardian Bat Kivat is on his way.

*"Kiva catches Kivat*

Kivat: TRIGGER BITE!!!

*Fangire outlines appear*

"Kiva": Break the chain...Kiva.

ZECTOR MORPHER, INITIATE! CHANGE BEETLE! CAST OFF!

"Kabuto": Come forth, Kabuto ZECTer.

*"Kabuto" catches the Zecter*

"Kabuto": Cast up.
Zecter: Cast on.

*changes to Masked Form*

"Kabuto": Initiating CAST OFF

*switches lever as armor opens*

"Kabuto": CAST OFF
*pulls lever*

Zecter: CAST OFF...CHANGE BEETLE

It's over 8,000!
You forgot the henshin part. It might be something like: "Initiating transformation."