Hi guys! Since this is a section completely dedicated to video games, I thought this question would be really relevant :D What's your favorite FPS? If I had to narrow it down and make a list of my top five, the list would look something like this:

1 - Battlefield 1943
2 - BioShock
3 - Borderlands
4 - Call of Duty 3
5 - Crysis 3

Feel free to do the same thing I just did :D

There are a lot of great First Person Shooters. Aside from what you have said, there's also Halo, KillZone, Half Life 2 and Resistance: Fall of Man. But regardless of however, regardless of how pretty or great these FPS games are, my favorite would always be Counterstrike. It's the very first FPS game that I have played. I was introduced to it when I was in high school and I was hooked so bad, I even skipped class with some of my friends just to be able to play! Ahh, those were the days.

I have been playing FPS games since my childhood. I still remember playing Counter Strike 1.6 at my friend's home. So it goes down as best FPS in my book. Other few games I have been playing lately are -

1. ) Battlefield 3 - One of the best games of this generation. It's hella awesome.

2.) COD: Black Ops 2 - Another FPS that I love to death.

3.) Half Life 2 - One of the best single player story driven game I have ever played. am paranoid as hell as to why Valve never created the next game in the series.

As I read the thread title the first one that crossed my mind was an oldie for the PS2 called BLACK, too bad it didn't had a sequel because the game was highly advanced for that time, putting together all my favourite fps's would be something like, portal series, half-life series, CoD series, Bioshock series, and the Killzone series, I enjoyed MoH back in a days, but it became pretty boring as it turned to be all the same missions everytime I grabbed a new one to play, on the other hand, the latest Bioshock is just awesome, from gameplay to storyline, couldn't have figured out a better ending, and that storyline never crossed my mind to end like that lol, was so surprised.

There are a lot of great First Person Shooters. Aside from what you have said, there's also Halo, KillZone, Half Life 2 and Resistance: Fall of Man. But regardless of however, regardless of how pretty or great these FPS games are, my favorite would always be Counterstrike. It's the very first FPS game that I have played. I was introduced to it when I was in high school and I was hooked so bad, I even skipped class with some of my friends just to be able to play! Ahh, those were the days.

I just mentioned my top 5 :D I was actually hoping you guys would assembly a list like mine, letting me know what your favorite FPS games were your fav, not the ones you thought that were the best (there is a huge difference between both).

Thanks for sharing your experience, I also liked to play counterstrike when I was younger :)

I have been playing FPS games since my childhood. I still remember playing Counter Strike 1.6 at my friend's home. So it goes down as best FPS in my book. Other few games I have been playing lately are -

1. ) Battlefield 3 - One of the best games of this generation. It's hella awesome.

2.) COD: Black Ops 2 - Another FPS that I love to death.

3.) Half Life 2 - One of the best single player story driven game I have ever played. am paranoid as hell as to why Valve never created the next game in the series.

I loved Half life 2, it's pretty awesome for a single player game. I finished playing that one quite recently, and I must say I truly loved it. I liked your list in general, I think our taste in FPS games is mostly defined by our gender, lol! I've noticed that :) A girl's list differs a lot from the list of a guy :p It's quite interesting actually :)

As I read the thread title the first one that crossed my mind was an oldie for the PS2 called BLACK, too bad it didn't had a sequel because the game was highly advanced for that time, putting together all my favourite fps's would be something like, portal series, half-life series, CoD series, Bioshock series, and the Killzone series, I enjoyed MoH back in a days, but it became pretty boring as it turned to be all the same missions everytime I grabbed a new one to play, on the other hand, the latest Bioshock is just awesome, from gameplay to storyline, couldn't have figured out a better ending, and that storyline never crossed my mind to end like that lol, was so surprised.

I think I heard about that video game before, but to be honest I never had the chance to play it.

By the latest Bioshock game, I assume you 're talking about ''Bioshock Infinite''. I heard this game is totally mind blowing, a friend of mine just finished playing it and told me it was one of the best games he has ever played. This might actually be the next game in my list :)

I loved Half life 2, it's pretty awesome for a single player game. I finished playing that one quite recently, and I must say I truly loved it. I liked your list in general, I think our taste in FPS games is mostly defined by our gender, lol! I've noticed that :) A girl's list differs a lot from the list of a guy :p It's quite interesting actually :)

Haha, I think what you are saying is actually true lol. My GF never likes me playing games like Battlefield or COD, but I love these games to death. She is more into Wii U games though. I wish she could learn something from you, haha. You have a nice list there.

I only like playing FPS games for the multiplayer. I would say my top 3 are Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and Call of Duty MW3. Then rounding off the top 3 would be Goldeneye for the N64. Actually, I think Goldeneye may actually be my favorite now that you mention it. COME ON PEOPLE. Its a classic!

I only like playing FPS games for the multiplayer. I would say my top 3 are Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, and Call of Duty MW3. Then rounding off the top 3 would be Goldeneye for the N64. Actually, I think Goldeneye may actually be my favorite now that you mention it. COME ON PEOPLE. Its a classic!

If you like playing multiplayer games, then you'd definitely like to check out Arma 3. If you are not quite sure about this game yet, just look for the recent Arma 3 video in this forum. You will find it. It's just been posted by me. And yeah, don't forget to tell me whether you like it or not. It's going to be one of the best games of this generation. I hope you will like it :)