[Video Game] Pokemon: Best Wishes Talkback (the closest thing to a reboot we're getting)

Kamen Rider Meta
Weird. I mean, it plays but it's like glitchy and stuff and it keeps pausing.

The new Tendou Souji
yeah that is true. hopefully BWS and GX_ST will sub it from beginning to end. i remember when D&P came out, dattebayo subbed it i think but gave up. lots of people subbed the first few eps but dropped it then the series got far and it was too late to sub it. luckily PM subbed it from after eps80.

BWS and Rocket Gang seem to be the groups to keep an eye on (though I dunno about the former's quality since I'm sticking w/the latter). #PM's not gonna sub this series until the games come out in English.

I use VLC Player. If it won't play right, try to see if there are updates.

VLC's awful to use on mkv's, better off using Media Player Classic:)Home Cinema) or Zoom Player.

Raxbait: Hip
Watching the first episode now (finally).
And WTF, he's still 10? XD

He had a busy year. All those different regions and adventures. Maybe the Pokemon world takes over 10 Earth years to rotate it's sun.

Last edited:
He had a busy year. All those different regions and adventures. Maybe the Pokemon world takes over 10 Earth years to rotate it's sun.
Or it's just a cartoon and people need to get over it.
Seriously this isn't a new concept.

I was just trying to be funny about it, but still I wish they would have had him grow even a little bit after all this time. I guess if they didn't do it by now they don't plan on it though.

Budou though
BWS and Rocket Gang seem to be the groups to keep an eye on (though I dunno about the former's quality since I'm sticking w/the latter). #PM's not gonna sub this series until the games come out in English.
BWS's SD isnt bad quality. its actually pretty good. HD would most likely be even better. i have not seen rocket gang's subs though. hmm what's taking so long for BWS to come out with ep3? hopefully later tonight or the weekend

I don't know why people are so surprised by this. Name any other animated/cartoon character who's actually aged along with the world around them.

For the lulz.

Yeah but after seeing Kasumi in Hoenn, it kind of creates a time paradox. Then again, Satoshi has proven himself immortal on multiple occasions.