The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
I actually didn't know his name. XD Just his gesture.

A friend of mine on Gaia Online did the same thing but used *Horatio Cain sunglasses*, and I was all "...That's his name?!"

So I searched photobucket, but they didn't have a gif. I searched Google, and I found that.

Ah. I did say David Caruso. :laugh:

I feel like I'm dying now. What happened to me?

I wanna fly high....
I'm not usually one to get mad, or at least really mad, but I'm pissed yo. Ok, I understand how I caused this fight, but then why the hell does my 'significant other' decide to make plans with a male friend, then when those plans are blown off, blow up at me for it? Quite, quite, quite mother fucking angry.

302nmzb.jpg

.....sorry. Couldn't help myself.:p

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Maybe you're dying? LOL, if you feel like it. Jk.

If you explain why we could help lol.

PARTY HARD
It seems like...you're a little...
010f39835011e9b520605ebbabc3add6.jpg
...happy to see me.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

It's over 8,000!
Maybe you're dying? LOL, if you feel like it. Jk.

If you explain why we could help lol.

I don't see how you could help. I think I got stomach flu from undercooked beef. It was weird though, because first it messed with my thinking, then I got a terrible headache, and then the stomach ache. Now the headache has gotten much worse and I'm going into a fever. I don't have any medicine here. When I go back to school tomorrow, I might get some medicine, but for now, all I can do is bear with it.

Banned
I don't see how you could help. I think I got stomach flu from undercooked beef. It was weird though, because first it messed with my thinking, then I got a terrible headache, and then the stomach ache. Now the headache has gotten much worse and I'm going into a fever. I don't have any medicine here. When I go back to school tomorrow, I might get some medicine, but for now, all I can do is bear with it.

You don't get the flu from undercooked meat.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
LOL, when I meant help I meant like, comfort. But your probably don't need that anyways hahaha.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong

Looks like the meat...
horatio460.jpg
...was hard-spoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.