Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
It belongs to mezuru, right?

Eitherway, how many core medals is a greed composed of?, I thought that three like OOO, but Eiji took two of kazari medals, and he already had one but kazari is still alive, so he has at least four of them.

Right.

Eitherway, how many core medals is a greed composed of?, I thought that three like OOO, but Eiji took two of kazari medals, and he already had one but kazari is still alive, so he has at least four of them.

In Ep 2 when Uva was after the robbers he sorta appeared in a cluster of coins first. Someone counted there was 7-8 core showing. And he is still missing more than one cores. So my guess is a complete Greeed should have more than 10.

It stinks.
To me it seems that he tried to save the girl but it failed and she died, and he's beating himself over it. SO now he feels like he has to save everyone to atone for the fact that he couldn't save her. I bet that said girl is still alive. WHat if it's Cake Boss' secretary?

Cake boss's secretary is Japanese, the girl in flashback was Black.

Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
Maybe she just looks black? I doubt they'd put a little black girl in a Japanese show just for the lulz of killing her. On that note, hasn't there only been one black person in the Kamen Rider Shows? Most gaijin that appear are white...

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Maybe she just looks black? I doubt they'd put a little black girl in a Japanese show just for the lulz of killing her. On that note, hasn't there only been one black person in the Kamen Rider Shows? Most gaijin that appear are white...
J was black.

Status
Not open for further replies.