Status
Not open for further replies.
See, now that fight suffered from a problem which it absolutely had to have. Kazari is MUCH stronger than OOOs. So you're not getting a proper fight, you're getting a walk over. That would have been a good fight...if it had been a proper fight and not just Kazari is beating his head in.
That fight if anything was suppose to show Eiji's intelligence when facing off a foe stronger then himself. And in the end he may not have won completely because he lost a medal and didn't destroy the Greed but he won another way by stealing his core medals and thus weakening Kazari.
Not every fight has to have the rider fighting toe to toe with a baddy. In fact some of the cooler battles happen to be fights like that. This seemed like one of those battles where there's a quick succession of blows and one comes out more damaged then the other. You know the kind when the two warriors are on opposite sides at the end of a match and one kneels from the damage while the other falls over. Pretty well done if you ask me.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Hell, half the fights in Kuuga were like that. Getting his ass kicked, then defeating the Grongi in a more smarter, efficient way. Learning from one's mistakes is key. And Eiji sure showed us some intelligence and guts (Godai-like guts) by taking some of Kazari's medals

How the **** are you suppose to know that? In all honestly, he might really be weaker........there is no proof to your statement at this point

His beating the crap out of him, with seemingly little effort seems like a very powerful indicator. If he hadn't managed to swipe the medals, he was a dead man. This seems like pretty strong evidence for Kazari being the stronger of the two. NOW, I don't know. He's down to at most...3 medals? Maybe he'll be a pushover next time. But unless someone fiddled with my version of the episode...it really raises the question, which Eiji did himself, just how powerful are these guys going to be when their complete?

Garfield, Eiji basically won through using his brain and weakening Kazari to the point he had to run, but he admits early on that even incomplete the Greeed are a completely different league. Considering the Greeed complete will probably be either the main enemies or the main from here to mid-season enemies, it makes a hell of a lot of sense that at this stage, OOOs shouldn't be able to compare. If Double had fought Terror 4 episodes in...that'd be a short series.

Last edited:
This is where we see plot advancement. Since the Greeds seem to be working in a team next episode from the preview they'll all be attacking OOO. Probably because of what he did to Kazari. And first up is the Insect Greed probably because he owes Kazari one for sticking his neck out to get his medal back all the while losing a lot of his own. I'm actually really interested how Eiji is gonna handle this.

Kamen Rider Meta
Kobayashi has actually made a good reason for the Greed's to go after OOO and Ankh all the time. He has their Cores. They want them back immediately.

This is where we see plot advancement. Since the Greeds seem to be working in a team next episode from the preview they'll all be attacking OOO. Probably because of what he did to Kazari. And first up is the Insect Greed probably because he owes Kazari one for sticking his neck out to get his medal back all the while losing a lot of his own. I'm actually really interested how Eiji is gonna handle this.

Oh! Oh! Or Uva's after BOTH his medals cause he thinks Ankh still has em. Cause remember, the promotional material said that the Greeed are ultimately competing with each other. Kazari could be keeping quiet on what happened to the Mantis medal.

レイモン (雷蒙)

He might even something about it.

Like a passing wind...
I'm such a geek and couldn't help but notice the iPhone 4. XD I wouldn't be surprised if iPhone commercials in Japan feature Ankh.

Steve Jobs cameo coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.