Super Moderator
I bet you were like "WTF?" with the time travel part of the show:laugh:

Yeah, I was~ I kept thinking whether that whole thing was even necessary. I mean, Den O already had the time travel thing, why even bring it in Kiva.

Even earlier, I was WTF with Otoya possessing Wataru. They didn't even try to explain that afterward... It made no sense.

"Wasted potential" that's a good way to put it. *sigh*

I will add though; still had awesome music. :p

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Megumi, Otoya, and Jirou were the only reasons I kept watching the show. Mostly for Jirou, but that's cuz I'm a fan of the actor. It's one of those seasons that didnt leave much of an impression on me besides the music, which was good, and the Original Kiva design. Kiva in his base form looked better than every other design in teh whole show. Oh, and I didnt like the bike either. :p

Kuuguitar
Megumi, Otoya, and Jirou were the only reasons I kept watching the show. Mostly for Jirou, but that's cuz I'm a fan of the actor. It's one of those seasons that didnt leave much of an impression on me besides the music, which was good, and the Original Kiva design. Kiva in his base form looked better than every other design in teh whole show. Oh, and I didnt like the bike either. :p

Kiva had a bike? Didn't know that.

Kuuguitar
The mysteries of Kamen Rider:

There is reportedly a man named Yuto Sakurai. A young man named Ryotaro Nogami says he exists, yet there is no proof that he does. Nogami might be mentally unstable.

The hero known as Kiva reportedly has a bike, yet it is unconfirmed. Reports that he employs a blue form, a green form, and a purple form are all dismissed as hearsay.

Where does Double hide his Gaia Memories when not in use? Film at 11.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Yeah, I was~ I kept thinking whether that whole thing was even necessary. I mean, Den O already had the time travel thing, why even bring it in Kiva.

Even earlier, I was WTF with Otoya possessing Wataru. They didn't even try to explain that afterward... It made no sense.

"Wasted potential" that's a good way to put it. *sigh*

I will add though; still had awesome music. :p

Even though I still liked Kiva..........I agree with everyone that it was "wasted potential." I couldn't give an ass-**** about the Horror Theme not being executed or what not........that's for "those" people, but it became fucking confusing once they started to bring that time travel **** starting with Nago. That and a variety of other issues, it disappoints me that they couldn't make the series at least closer in the same quality as Faiz (no matter how much it was "depressing" and/or the ending sucked) and Blade. Inoue should never write a Kamen Rider series ever again, and his involvement with Decade basically solidifies my statement as well.

The best parts out of Kiva for me was of course the music (how could you not like all that incredible music from that series), Kiva's Emperor Form (I'm sorry, I'll still take the epic spam of the Emperor over Kiva's default and alternate boring forms), and Kamen Rider Ixa being used by any1 (Ixa's still my favorite secondary Rider to this day).

I finished Kiva completely...

*sigh* I didn't like it... and I'm really disappointed that I didn't like it.

Everyone kept saying, wait for the second half it gets better, but... I ended up disliking Otoya ... no, all the characters even more.

The only saving grace for me is Taiga and the fights scenes with him and Wataru's Emperor form.

Sorry, kids... I really tried to give it a shot, but Kiva... I really, really, really didn't like it.

Actually, whoever said to you obviously needs their eyes checked. It's a unanimous fact that Kiva absolutely starts to suck in the second half. The second half being after Yuri & Megumi manage to defeat the Lion Fangire Rook. I mean, that's where all the major skepticism and negativity about Kiva starts to explode in front of our very eyes. Even some Kiva fans, like myself, can agree that the 2nd half of Kiva was where the **** hits the fan for the entire series.

Actually, whoever said to you obviously needs their eyes checked. It's a unanimous fact that Kiva absolutely starts to suck in the second half. The second half being after Yuri & Megumi manage to defeat the Lion Fangire Rook. I mean, that's where all the major skepticism and negativity about Kiva starts to explode in front of our very eyes. Even some Kiva fans, like myself, can agree that the 2nd half of Kiva was where the **** hits the fan for the entire series.

Kiva before Wataru gets Emperor Form is pretty average dude. Once Otoya starts to become more awesome, Mio pops in, and so on...that's when the series becomes interesting.

I'm a little sad that no one likes Kiva except me, apparently. It's not my favorite, but it's...2nd...3rd? Depends on how W ends.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Kiva before Wataru gets Emperor Form is pretty average dude. Once Otoya starts to become more awesome, Mio pops in, and so on...that's when the series becomes interesting.

I'm a little sad that no one likes Kiva except me, apparently. It's not my favorite, but it's...2nd...3rd? Depends on how W ends.

I like Kiva.........it's just that I'm not afraid to bash my favorite series whenever its flaws are pointed out by others.

****, Kiva is the Rider that got me into the Heisei era of Kamen Rider in the first place. The last Rider series I watched before that was small clips of Kamen Rider Black, Black RX, and small clips of the original series But the thing that got me exposed to the Kamen Rider franchise in the first place is.....................dare I say it, "Saban's Masked Rider" :redface2:

Raxbait: Hip
Yeah, Kiva is like, my 4th favorite, about to be 5th depending on how I like the last episode of W xD