Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
Spider Schock+Metal Shaft is the only one we haven't seen. I'm thinking grappling hook action in Luna/Metal form!

Actually, the Spider Shock/Metal Shaft combo does a web string attack that restrains a dopant. It was first seen in the Liar arc, I believe.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Actually, the Spider Shock/Metal Shaft combo does a web string attack that restrains a dopant. It was first seen in the Liar arc, I believe.

Oooh...

Well then we've seen all the combinations of Gadget Memory and Gadget Weapons. They might not be Maximum Drives like the Stag Phone combination but it still works.

Too bad we never got to see Ryu make use of his Beetle Phone. I would have liked to see what happens when he puts the Engine or Accel memory in it!

Kuuguitar
W's the only series I've watched from beginning to end so far. Though I'm getting close with Kuuga.

Seriously, those two were the ones that kept me hooked, something I can't really say for the others. ;)

Another thing we never saw was mixing gadgets with memories like when Shotaro put the Luna memory in the Bat Shot. I think that was the only one we saw.

Why don't I remember seeing the Metal shaft with the Bat Shot?

It stinks.
Another thing we never saw was mixing gadgets with memories like when Shotaro put the Luna memory in the Bat Shot. I think that was the only one we saw.

Actually, I remember that the Heat Memory was used on the Stag Phone during the Anomalocaris arc.

Re-watch episode 9, it's there.

Kuuguitar

Because you'd like to forget about the Sweets arc.

And we also got Heat + Stag Phone = Burning Beetle.

****! Buring Beetle?! Someone needs to make a video of compilation!

And Sweets was a good arc, weird monster, but good arc. Gene arc on the other hand....

Kuuguitar
The saving graces of the Gene arc were Bicker Finallusion Metal version, R Nasca, and Claydoll Xtreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.