Hi People ,We're New(yes we said We're,look down)
we're having trouble navigating through this site ,wheres the thread about S.H. Figuarts?Why is there 500 pages in most threads?We're not even sure if we're posting this in the right thread

Super Moderator
I finished Kiva completely...

*sigh* I didn't like it... and I'm really disappointed that I didn't like it.

Everyone kept saying, wait for the second half it gets better, but... I ended up disliking Otoya ... no, all the characters even more.

The only saving grace for me is Taiga and the fights scenes with him and Wataru's Emperor form.

Sorry, kids... I really tried to give it a shot, but Kiva... I really, really, really didn't like it.

Kuuguitar
I finished Kiva completely...

*sigh* I didn't like it... and I'm really disappointed that I didn't like it.

Everyone kept saying, wait for the second half it gets better, but... I ended up disliking Otoya ... no, all the characters even more.

The only saving grace for me is Taiga and the fights scenes with him and Wataru's Emperor form.

Sorry, kids... I really tried to give it a shot, but Kiva... I really, really, really didn't like it.

Kiva has a lot of wasted potential. But that's Toshiki "I started to decline with Faiz and by the second half of Hibiki I'm a bad writer" Inoue for you.