Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Does anyone know what the postcard Philip was talking about was? I don't remember him getting a postcard.

I'm assuming it's the signed one that Shou-chan got two of toward the beginning of the series.

*sniffsniff* W is forever entrenched in my heart!! It was my first Kamen Rider and I'm so thankful for it. *tears*

Philip!! *HUUUUG*

Shou-chan!!! *UBERGLOMP* :p

I seriously cried so many happy tears when Shoutaro just screamed happily seeing Philip again~ waaah~ *tears*

Kamen Rider Meta
^^I feel so lucky for you that W was your first series.

You won't even believe what we've been through for the past decade...

PARTY HARD
Its just too bad we never got to see any of the other Maximum Drives Double could've done before the end of the series. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here is a list:

Bicker Finallusion: Trigger Version

Trigger Magnum/Spider Shock Combo
Trigger Magnum/Frog Pod Combo
Trigger Magnum/Denden Sensor Combo

Metal Shaft/Bat Shot Combo
Metal Shaft/Spider Shock Combo
Metal Shaft/Frog Pod Combo
Metal Shaft/Denden Sensor Combo

Oh, who knows what those Maximum Drives could've been called and what they could've done?

What was the Stag Phone combo for Metal Shaft?

What was the Stag Phone combo for Metal Shaft?
127.jpg

It pinches you like the top of his head. It was a day Mick-sama will never forget. His revenge will be slow and painful.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Frog Pod and Denden Sensor don't connect with the weapons.

Trigger Magnum and Spider Schock give you the spider web shot we saw in the Violence two parter.

Metal Shaft and Batshot gives you supersonic vibration as seen, I believe, in the Sweet dopant two-parter.

Spider Schock+Metal Shaft is the only one we haven't seen. I'm thinking grappling hook action in Luna/Metal form!

Ya know seeing Shoutarou taking out these EXE guys easily must mean this:

Kamen Rider Joker is a trumping kickass

OR

These EXE guys don't know **** about Memory capability. Seeing as how they didn't use A's (I'm not saying its full name) giant form and Cockroach's super speed.

Anomalocaris.

Well Joker is the Memory of Triumph so facing old foes again is nothing for it. Especially losers like these giggle heads. Even beating Energy dopant was a formality. Ryu just stood there and nodded in aproval :p

Status
Not open for further replies.