Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I can post here again!

Ok so,

Great fanservice ending with the final fight! One thing though, what was up with Shroud dieing on Wakana?! I mean Jesus Christ! Like the girl wasen't fucked up in the head enough now she as to deal with that ****, and how did Wakana know Phillip died a year ago if Shotaro just told here?.....Also it needed more Mick....>.>

I knew it! Wakana liked Shotaro for her to reincarnate Philip. She doesn't want to see him miserable. She could have just pursued her dreams of Gaia impact or Healing Princess or whatever. I loved the series. Looking forward to Kamen Rider Cyclone. Maybe we'll see Akira being part of the Narumi Agency. Somebody from you tube thought it would be nice if Black, RX, Skull (Half-boiled Soichi, and Joker team up. Add Cyclone to the mix.

Why yes, I do know everything
It might be just me, but I get the feeling that the Ocean memory will come up again in the 2011 movie wars.

Great fanservice ending with the final fight! One thing though, what was up with Shroud dieing on Wakana?! I mean Jesus Christ! Like the girl wasen't fucked up in the head enough now she as to deal with that ****, and how did Wakana know Phillip died a year ago if Shotaro just told here?.....Also it needed more Mick....>.>

The scene where Shotaro runs to the hospital while Wakana is attacking the guards take place in the past, as do all the rest of the scenes involving Wakana. So she learned of his death about a year ago.

As for Shroud suddenly dying, yeah... that came completely out of nowhere and no one explained why she was dying....

The scene where Shotaro runs to the hospital while Wakana is attacking the guards take place in the past, as do all the rest of the scenes involving Wakana. So she learned of his death about a year ago.

As for Shroud suddenly dying, yeah... that came completely out of nowhere and no one explained why she was dying....

Dead all along.

あたりまえ
453431283054122kfq6.jpg

Greatest Family Portrait in KR
-Philip gets some boob action from Saeko :O_O:
-Ryubee is one handsome man when he smiles :laugh:

It explained how she was able to appear all the time out of nowhere. It also was pretty much explained by getting hit by terror's ooze.

Status
Not open for further replies.