Okay, Seriously...When Are We Getting A Cool Sentai Series Again?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Basically, I just want them to be a little more serious & creative with the show &, at least, some of the new technology. Plus, the mecha combos should be just a little more effective than, "let's see how many we can stick together before we give the stunt man a stroke"

I can probably see Sentai shutting down in the near future if they can't take it in a new direction soon

Eye See You
^ According to the loads of $$$ Toei & BoJ are racking in I doubt that'll happen anytime soon.

I adored Boukenger, and everything sucked since.

Gekiranger & Shinkenger BLEW Boukenger out of the water.

Agreed. I absolutely loved Gekiranger and Shinkenger.

:castlerock:

I just want the damn shows to go back to the basics of Super Sentai.

Everything you've describe as the basic of Sentai is what we still get in modern Sentai.

I can probably see Sentai shutting down in the near future if they can't take it in a new direction soon
Not just money from merchandise, but there's also Saban. I bet the money Toei makes on Power Rangers allows for a bigger budget for Sentai.

Red Falcon

I don't see that happening unless Toei can come up with a new franchise that is strong and good enough to replace Sentai ...which i very much doubt so ... Toei and Plex can come up with an idea that can take it in a new direction but its just that they are not thinking hard enough

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Mainly, I'm just saying that they could do with a few new writers, because their old ones are obviously running out of ideas & bored with their surroundings.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Well, it's plain and simple.

50% is the Gattais and gimmicks
50% is the plot, theme, and character developments.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Goseiger is actually cool Sentai series, IMO.

Gekiranger was awesome. Shinkenger was alright, not a bad series, IMO.

As long as Sentai continues on the road it's on, don't expect anything to change. That's all that can be said.

Something NEW please. I love Goseiger but watching it and seeing the same old stuff recycled that we saw last year and the year before that.

Coming from you, this is unexpected.

We just had a cool Sentai series. That was Shinkenger from last year. Then before that, we had Gekiranger.

If Shinkenger is your definition of cool, we have a ways to go yet >>

Couldn't sit through either.

I'm not much of a Shinkenger fan and Gekiranger I say has gotten a bit overrated, but even they had more going for it than Boukenger. Boukenger is only cool if you've only had recent Sentais to judge against. In the big picture, the show is hardly impressive.