Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider feat. Skull Movie Taisen Core 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything Episode 49 shows how much Akiko has matured. Really amazing how she acted.

I didn't see dukemon's latest rumors, so here they are sorry if this is a repost.
dukemon22 said:
MOVIE WARS 2011:

-Kamen Rider Baasu appears. He uses an installation henshin system. Baasu's eyes are not circular, but U shaped, (colored black) and he looks very original, something unlike any other hero before. The lower half of his "U" eyes glow red, and he almost resembles Hakaider, complete with a capsuluar head.

-Sonozaki Fumine (Shroud) and Narumi Soukichi are childhood friends.

-Their partner seems to be played by Tarou Yamamoto (or this could be the character's name)

-"San Dopant" is mentioned, as are Bat and Spider

-The movie will be more serious than comedic, and it seems as though it will bring Akiko to a darker place as well

Kamen Rider Meta
U-shaped huh. I can definitely say I have no idea how to picture that.

I definitely like the sound of more character development for Aki.

-The movie will be more serious than comedic, and it seems as though it will bring Akiko to a darker place as well
... will this somehow make Akiko the new Skull? If it does, I hope she gets a costume of her own(or atleast a curvier version). Plus it'll be an awesome change of pace and also a challenge for Aki's actress.

EDIT: Also, you guys are forgetting the fact that A-Z might have something to do with Akiko's sudden crush on(and succeeding probable romantic relationship with) Terui. I'm just saying. W's story line is by far the most coherent of all, at least, so far.

min snopp är gul
Saw those rumors a few days ago on 2ch. A minor detail regarding the movie being serious should be changed though.

It said that, Narumi Sokichi's story would be dark and intended for adults. Akiko would have to deal with certain struggles.

So don't think that the whole movie will be serious. I am pretty sure the OOO will have comedy and ****.

Also, I think it's Sun Dopant. Due to the katakana, it might be hard to figure it out. "Baasu" would most likely be Birth.

Last edited:
The Meteor has landed
-"San Dopant" is mentioned, as are Bat and Spider

Bat= BatShot?
Spider=SpiderShock( SpiderWatch)?

does that mean San is Stag=StagPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.