Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
man, they must have really ran out of names to pick 2PM. lol
Hottest time of the day. There's also a group called 2AM.

Aoi, you and I are going to kill SHINee's Lucifer on karaoke. I am SOOO obsessed with that song. You'll kill because you'll actually know the words and will sound good. I'll kill because I'll be destroying that song so quickly, but I'll sound and look funny doing it. :laugh:

Gah, gotta level up my non-english karaoke skills. :sweat:

Blade, we'll definitely let you know when the karaoke madness ensues. It's too fun not to join and the place as a happy hour. I think during the week between 4-6p? (I have to double check) it's $5 a person and during the weekend it's $10 a person.

There's definitely money left over if you guys wanna eat in the area afterward. I found a great izakaya too in the same plaza as Kinokuniya.

XD
I dont know the dance, so I think I'll just jump and wave my arms, that should be close enough XD

So it's not an hourly rate?

lol, there's meaning behind it. They are "brothers" having all trained together for years. 2PM is the dance Group, 2AM are the Balld group. When they're together, they're called OneDay.

Super Moderator
Nope, not hourly rate. :thumbs: At least, not during happy hour. We just have a set time to sing is all.

I can't dance that well either (hence the classes I'm taking, lol) so we'll be waving our arms around together, hehe.

lol, there's meaning behind it. They are "brothers" having all trained together for years. 2PM is the dance Group, 2AM are the Balld group. When they're together, they're called OneDay.

O_O I didn't know that~ Woow

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
makes sense, but man, that's a stretch.

man, you dont really need to know how to dance to do stuff from Arashi. Maybe a bit to do V6 or Da Pump level stuff. But you're supposed to make an ass out of yourself in karoake anyway. lol

Man, this makes me really wish i lived closer to friends that were into this stuff. haha

Nope, not hourly rate. :thumbs: At least, not during happy hour. We just have a set time to sing is all.

I can't dance that well either (hence the classes I'm taking, lol) so we'll be waving our arms around together, hehe.
Alright cool, so we could be there for hours XD

And good, we'll both look like idiots XD

makes sense, but man, that's a stretch.

man, you dont really need to know how to dance to do stuff from Arashi. Maybe a bit to do V6 or Da Pump level stuff. But you're supposed to make an ass out of yourself in karoake anyway. lol

Man, this makes me really wish i lived closer to friends that were into this stuff. haha

lol, but knowing thier dances is still fun, well really it's more of a PLus for me.

And get your friends into Jpop XD

That's okay! We'll take a picture of us in the karaoke room and make an outline of a space for you and put your avatar on it! :thumbs:

lol, I have a picture of him we can put. we just have to be sitting down~

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
That's okay! We'll take a picture of us in the karaoke room and make an outline of a space for you and put your avatar on it! :thumbs:

Best...idea...evar...

And get your friends into Jpop XD

Easier said than done, fool.

lol, I have a picture of him we can put. we just have to be sitting down~

Wait, how do you have a picture of me?

Super Moderator
So, I'm not sure when karaoke happy hour starts, but it ends at 8pm. We probably have a good couple of hours of silliness in store for $5-$10 a person, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.