wow-i got mine fairly cheap that last set was 25 bucks with shipping and i don't think i paid that much for the rest actually i keep getting the den o axe form attack ride probably because its number 42 and that number shows up a lot when im involved hence why its in my user name-don't know why but the number 42 shows up for no reason on random numbers around me.

I just wish they would make a few cards that look like the decade cards every so often.

now Nerd Emperor
I keep forgetting that this is the Ganbaride thread heh. I keep talking about Dice-O and I assume you must be talking about Ganbaride...? I never bought Ganbaride in sets before, neither on YJ nor eBay.

Enough of Dice-O in this thread, I'll let myself out and go post in the Dice-O thread heh.

I just noticed wikipedia took my advice and gave their ganbaride page a complete redo. Before it was completely wrong lol.

Does anyone have the carddass app for iPhone? It updated last night.

ebay is your best bet man or this guy it all depends on what cards you want like do you want just the ones from the show or are you just collecting in general

I´m only collecting the ones Decade used in the Show. Like all the FAR´S or Form and Attack Rides.

Ya same here, and every single Diend card ever made, including the limited ones..... :redface2: and occasionally random cards that look nice. Im still missing 1 Ouja card though, and Im hoping that they make more cards of riders that I like and not over-produce on imagins and W character s / form s all the time =/ Like Psyga, Orga, oter Ryuki Riders, more Kabuto riders, and so on .....

ive found its hard to find these cards after the series finishes like blade and ryuki cards and everything else its very difficult to find these afterwards so its best to get them NOW while their around-same i think with any of the other items like this.

I´m only collecting the ones Decade used in the Show. Like all the FAR´S or Form and Attack Rides.

2nd that, so we have two ganbariders here, First the one who collect all ganbarides and 2nd, the 'Decade used in the Show' only.

plus anything that looks cool -i get some cards not because their decades but just cause they look nice-i would like one card of each rider just so i have one