Dragon Knight was one of the best toku adaptations I have seen in years. But close to the end, I started to find some problems:

1) Adam-I actually thought that Xaviax wanted to use Adam as a last resort because he was the best fighter out of the Riders. I wanted Adam to become Onyx, because in Ryuki, Ryuga was a superior fighter so it would be natural that Adam be Onyx because he would be a better fighter than Kit.

2) The No-Men: They weren't nessessary.

3) The whole thing about Xaviax and Eubulon being Roswell Aliens really turned me off.

4) Kit being Vented. He is the fucking hero. And you replace him with an Emo Version of Kit.

Thats about it.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I felt the exact same thing about those problems. I was also expecting Master Eubulon's rider form to be manufacted for the No-Men like Alternate Zero was in Ryuki.

Another thing that griped me was the ending. I mean, it would have been better if we saw the stock footages of Ryuki vs. Ryuga in the final battle and Wing Knight against Wrath because Xaviax was supposed to use that rider suit for his own purpose.

Plus, there was less usage of the Genocider for Strike and Torque's early departure. Uhmm.....hello, Zolda was also the main character in Ryuki, so why couldn't they have kept Torque longer?!

No Camo's Final Vent, and Spear's Final Vent.

Raxbait: Hip
I can live with alot of thing DK did.....except the fact that they didnt use alot of the footage I had hoped to see :shakefist

Friendship and the Cosmos.
They didn't say "henshin", and they gave Wing Knight a bike that was never part of the original Ryuki. Verde's final vent would've been to much for little American children and their innocent minds.

They didn't say "henshin", and they gave Wing Knight a bike that was never part of the original Ryuki.

Its american, of course they're not going to say henshin. Also, I liked that they gave all the cast individual bikes.

I just didn't like the acting, and it wasn't written very well.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
They could've made it so "Henshin" was an ancient magical word or something that allowed them to henshin. Not say "Kamen Rider"

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
They didn't say "henshin", and they gave Wing Knight a bike that was never part of the original Ryuki.

Those have got to be two of the stupidest reasons ever to not like or find fault in an adaptation. I think you totally missed the point here buddy.

Dragon Knight [the series] is not a synonym for Ryuki [the series]*.

* yeah, yeah Ryu+Ki -- but you know what I meant.

They could've made it so "Henshin" was an ancient magical word or something that allowed them to henshin. Not say "Kamen Rider"
I would have rather had that they pulled a kamen Rider the first/next and don,t say anything.
Just show the belt and when they fore example do Faiz and let it say "standing by" "complete". And then he just transforms.