The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Congratulation! You sound so hyper :p

*hugs hugs* Go get 'em!

Thanks so much! Thank you everyone!
msn_red_fox_smilies-22.gif

The only reason why I'm so hyper is because after the drama with my laptop among other things, hearing a piece of news that I originally thought would be bad turn out so well was just

cebollita_animated_onion-02.gif

Ahh, *tears of joy*.

Sorry, if I'm being overly obnoxious. It's been a crazy, very long week and half emotional rollercoaster.

cebollita_animated_onion-18.gif

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Should I find it sad or awesome that I have a better vocabulary than a native English speaker??

Actually, 99% of americans under 30 who live in suburban or city areas only speak in acronyms- all in all, you have 40% of the populace being dislexic or fairly illiterate, 30% who speak in acronyms or talk like a baby & 10% who actually can write correctly are writers (newspapers, novels, etc.):patriotic:

The remaining 20% are just too old to remember their vocabulary!:laugh:

Banned
I'm very strange.

I guess i just have a "My way or you forfit your right to live" mentality when it comes to some things, and when they are handled a way i would not i try to wrest contol of the situation and "do it right".

That never works, sometimes it even gets me in trouble.

I guess that is what i tried to do today, i saw a haphazard mess of a inferstructure (to me, YMMV) and my brain said "take control, do it right". Then i clashed with the staff over a minor issue and my preseaved Infallibility kicked in and i got my ass tossed and slapped on the blacklist of doom.

Pobody's Nerfect.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm very strange.

I guess i just have a "My way or you forfit your right to live" mentality when it comes to some things, and when they are handled a way i would not i try to wrest contol of the situation and "do it right".

That never works, sometimes it even gets me in trouble.

I guess that is what i tried to do today, i saw a haphazard mess of a inferstructure (to me, YMMV) and my brain said "take control, do it right". Then i clashed with the staff over a minor issue and my preseaved Infallibility kicked in and i got my ass tossed and slapped on the blacklist of doom.

Pobody's Nerfect.

So just so I can get this information right to it's "true point".........................

You Got Yourself Fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.