Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamen Rider Meta
Hey, I noticed at the end of that, OOO flipped his belt to the right direction.

Everywhere You Go
True. I wonder what that was about. What will it do? It's funny that he did it while talking.:laugh:

Also, his battle cry reminds me of original Kuuga's "oryaa!". Sigh, Yuusuke Godai, such an awesome character! I'm starting to think about the good old times of watching Kamen Rider Kuuga!:D

"Hey I don't know who you are but if you wanna leave now is the time!"
I love little lines like that.

Like a passing wind...
^ Me too.

It seems great so far. I don't have as much to say as everyone else but I'm looking forward to this!

Probably his version of a "MAXIMUM DRIVE!"

The best idea I can come up with is that

-It stays tilted for his henshin and form

-He switches on and off for his attack. Normal then tilt again. Sort of like Kabuto with his rider kick.

-Once he finishes his attack he puts the belt in a non tilt direction. Otherwise he'd be in final attack mode lol

Friendship and the Cosmos.
True. I wonder what that was about. What will it do? It's funny that he did it while talking.:laugh:

Also, his battle cry reminds me of original Kuuga's "oryaa!". Sigh, Yuusuke Godai, such an awesome character! I'm starting to think about the good old times of watching Kamen Rider Kuuga!:D
His "Oryahh" reminded me of Godai too! -sigh-

Probably his version of a "MAXIMUM DRIVE!"

The best idea I can come up with is that

-It stays tilted for his henshin and form

-He switches on and off for his attack. Normal then tilt again. Sort of like Kabuto with his rider kick.

-Once he finishes his attack he puts the belt in a non tilt direction. Otherwise he'd be in final attack mode lol
I think he tilted it back to switch the coins. after that he tilts it again to activate the form change....:sayin:

I'm glad OOO is actually going to talk to Double in his cameo. When Double cameoed in Decade, there was no real interaction between the two riders.

Status
Not open for further replies.