PARTY HARD
I didn't know Acid Black Cherry was the Janne da Arc's dude side-project. Thanks for the info, I'm going to add a lot of ABC to my music library now. I love Janne da Arc and when I heard this song I was like, "Hey, I dunno this band but man, they sound a lot like Janne da Arc...."

Oh yeah, Yasu (singer of Janne da Arc and Acid Black Cherry) is doing a side project while Janne da Arc is on temporary hiatus (much like L'Arc~en~Ciel is). As much as I like Janne da Arc, Acid Black Cherry's music is very addicting in a way. And some of their PVs are funny.

Edit: OMFG, Re:Birth comes out on the 25. WHY WON'T THE 25TH COME SOONER?!

Last edited:
Everywhere You Go
That's it. SRW OG is definately the series I'm to play from when I start the game. I really want to see where in the timeline Ryusei, Kyosuke and Masaki get sucked in through the dimension portal and end up in Planet Eria. I hope the game will tell us. So yeah, it's interesting. I'm thinking it's set after OG Gaiden. Maybe during or after the events of Endless Frontier EXCEED, so while Axel, Alfimi and Fighter Roar are in that world, Ryusei, Kyosuke and Masaki are in Planet Eria.

Of course, it's possible that the SRW OG characters in this game are alternate universe and not the same ones from the OG timeline, but I doubt it.

Do you guys agree?

Nice post!!
I wonder if they would base the OG character's inclusion here on the events of Divine Wars or the anime OVA. That would put them on an equal footing with all the other anime-based series. (And, uh... Crossbone.)

Lelouch kinda betrayed him first with the whole turning his true love psycho evil and then murdering her in cold blood before using her death to further his own agenda. It's really really obvious the only reason that whole thing was an "accident" was because the writers got cold feet at the last minute with following through on how much Lelouch's actual goals contrasted with the ones he'd been feeding people all along.

I couldn't really blame Suzaku for being an asshole in return when you consider all that. Now... the point where he started working with Lelouch again is where the previously mentioned point of shitty writing was already well in full effect (I dropped the show the episode right after the Britanian Rules Chess debacle.) So... **** that part.

Pfft. Suzaku was a traitor the moment he hopped in Lancelot and started working for the Britannian army. They're treating his own people like crap while he gets to chill with the rich people. That's fine, but the show portrayed him as a hero (of course), and for that, he earns being smacked around.

I disagree about the writers getting cold feet though. That part came later. That was just them writing themselves into a corner.

Eh. He's just a cheap knock-off of Roy Folker but without the interesting plot twist (which, arguably, is a plot twist all of its own, ironically).

...That's Mikhail, not Ozma.

In Justice, We Trust!
Oh yeah, Yasu (singer of Janne da Arc and Acid Black Cherry) is doing a side project while Janne da Arc is on temporary hiatus (much like L'Arc~en~Ciel is). As much as I like Janne da Arc, Acid Black Cherry's music is very addicting in a way. And some of their PVs are funny.

Edit: OMFG, Re:Birth comes out on the 25. WHY WON'T THE 25TH COME SOONER?!

Kaji man, you even own a PS3? Just wondering.

Pfft. Suzaku was a traitor the moment he hopped in Lancelot and started working for the Britannian army. They're treating his own people like crap while he gets to chill with the rich people. That's fine, but the show portrayed him as a hero (of course), and for that, he earns being smacked around.

As with all things when Code Geass was good, things were not that black and white. In fact, painting things that way is a disservice to what the show was originally trying to say before it became shitty (and it did that disservice itself).

But enough, this is giving me a headache and I don't even like Geass anymore.

The last thing I'll say on the matter is, the viewpoint you forward is not too different from how others have viewed "race traitors" who were trying to improve the system from within instead of starting more violence that would kill innocents needlessly.

Gundam X probably isn't in this because... well, can you imagine how nightmarish it would be to try and turn the Satellite Cannon into a functional in-game weapon in a 3D action game? Even RPG series like G Gen and Super Robot Wars tend to implement it poorly, making it either too powerful or uselessly weak.

*snip*

GX and Double X were in ACE 3.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXAN_0gTsA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NXAN_0gTsA[/ame]

In Justice, We Trust!
DOes anyone know if the opening theme's been uploaded yet? I'm searching now.